X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Boys the movie club question.

So im watching this movie now, filmed in Miami, came out in 1995, there in a CLUB HELL, during the movie, was that a real name of the club, or what venue was it back then?

I've always wanted to know thae same thing.....

Comment

I've always wanted to know the same thing.....

Comment

It was called Club Cream on Washington & 6th st miamibeach. Badboys part2 is film in ClubSpace downtown. I was 18 when i went to club Cream thats when the beach was 18 and older.
        Last edited by macfunk19; 06-25-02, 05:29 PM.
        Live Life To The Fullest! Because U Never Know When U Going To Die

Comment

talking about clubs back in the day .. do any of you remember these ?? club 1235 , club deco , club nu , the mix , ricks bar, casanovas , mardi gras etc ?? did i go wayyyyyyyyyy back or what ??

Comment

Originally posted by koky
            the mix , ricks bar, casanovas
            the mix i understand...but rick's bar (aka coke bar) and casanovas?? bro, those should never be mentioned!!!

FREE BILLY!!!!!!

Comment

talking about clubs back in the day .. do any of you remember these ?? club 1235 , club deco , club nu , the mix , ricks bar, casanovas , mardi gras etc ?? did i go wayyyyyyyyyy back or what ??

Are you hiding something from us????

Did you like Ricks bar and are trying to tell us something? b

Comment

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

the mix i understand...but rick's bar (aka coke bar) and casanovas?? bro, those should never be mentioned!!!
                i know damn !!

Comment

lol

Originally posted by mimid8

Are you hiding something from us????

Did you like Ricks bar and are trying to tell us something? b
                  noooooo i think i snuck in there one time when i was 15 years old & got caught like in 15 minutes & was kicked out hahaha

Comment

Re: lol

noooooo i think i snuck in there one time when i was 15 years old & got caught like in 15 minutes & was kicked out hahaha

Don't feel to bad, me to. I live right by there.

Comment

When is Bad Boys Part 2 coming out?

Comment

u know i think i do remember a club hell during that time

hey who remembers these:
                        rebar
                        nivas
                        pacha
                        the vault
                        van dome

and of course, cant forget....the edge!!!

that was in 95 when i started clubbin........i cant believe that was 7 years ago .....time flies

Comment

The club in Bad Boys was not in Miami. It was filmed in a club in Houston...for what reason I don't know. They used the same building as a strip joint in Armageddon...same director, same production team (Michael Bay - director, Jerry Bruckheimer - producer) on both films.

Van Dome closed right when I got down here, then it became Shadow

When I was contract trash for Liquid, I was poking around their electrical system and saw all the lighting plots for Van Dome (obscure club trivia)

Comment

i didnt know that part was filmed in texas, but i am pretty sure there was one (hell) here.......i think it was earlier though, like maybe 92 or 93

Comment

Re: Bad Boys the movie club question.

Originally posted by mikeydny
                              So im watching this movie now, filmed in Miami, came out in 1995, there in a CLUB HELL, during the movie, was that a real name of the club, or what venue was it back then?
                              Yes!! There was a club called HELL. It was down near Nikki's. Its been so long I cant remember where exactly but it wasnt around for long. I was doing the Kitchen Club\Beruit thing in those days..

Anyone remember the original INSTITUTE (Mickey Rourke's club) and RedRoom, 3rd World???
                              Where has all the good trance gone?

Comment

Working...
                              X