i miss smokesum.....

Comment

I miss GotLeche? and

fouroneone

Comment

I miss eVan!

Comment

I don't miss anyone.
            As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well used brings happy death. ~Leonardo da Vinci

~I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.
            -James Douglas Morrison

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police." ~Keith Richards

Comment

I miss jimk29 pour one out for my brotha from another motha
              Two fat people should NEVER try and get free stuff!

Comment

I miss The Mime VS. The Mask.

Comment

Originally posted by prplhz
                  I miss jimk29 pour one out for my brotha from another motha
                  As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well used brings happy death. ~Leonardo da Vinci

~I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.
                  -James Douglas Morrison

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police." ~Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by jimk29
                    You said your having a destination wedding, could that romantic destination by the Lynn Marshes by any chance? I heard the Lynn marsh road can be very romantic that time of the year!

Comment

Dudley Dawson: "What the fuck is a frush"?

Comment

Darth Vader
                        Mystify
                        GA2 and his photoshops
                        Kevin Kiwi
                        Mark & Kim

Comment

I also miss SexxybabyD's "I'm trying to prove I'm not a gold digging whore" threads. Those are priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by prplhz
                            You said your having a destination wedding, could that romantic destination by the Lynn Marshes by any chance? I heard the Lynn marsh road can be very romantic that time of the year!
                            LMAO... yeah, there's something about getting married by the Marsh road that's so appealing. Maybe it's the stink.

-James Douglas Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by howienewport
                              I also miss SexxybabyD's "I'm trying to prove I'm not a gold digging whore" threads. Those are priceless.
                              She's probably been busy dumping her fiance and becoming lesbo again, that's why she hasn't posted lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X