Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~ Crazy / Scary Shit To Do In New Jersey ~

www.VoodooMartiniLounge.com & BahamaMamas.net

Red face ~ Crazy / Scary Shit To Do In New Jersey ~

If you have crazy places to visit, please post place & story

Gravity Hill
    ( Bergen County, Garfield area) Put you car in neutral and you actually coast up a hill. ( I believe there's 2 such places in NJ)

ANNIE'S GRAVE / TOMB
    ( Paterson/little falls area) Annie was raped and draged by a car to death by this cemetary. At night you can see blood where she was dragged (assholes in the town always paint the street red, makes for a good story and scare)

STAG HILL
    ( Ramsey, last exit off Rt17) Stag hill is populated by Jackson-Whites, they have no ecectris at the top of the hill and even Ramsey police hate responding to calls. As you drive up the hill, every street sign has shot gun holes in them. See how big your balls are and drive to the top. The story goes, they hate us "normal" people fooling around, so they shoot at you as you near the top of the hill. The street turned into a dirt road, and we turned around fast!

DRACULA
    ( Secacus) This guys lost his mother in an accident in front of his house, and he sits on his roof every night looking at the spot she died. ( I did this, it's a fucked up Chimmney, but it does look like a man standing on the roof looking at you. (This is a good one)

INSANE ASYLUM
    (Wayne area) My buddies all got arrested for this one....
    There's a closed up Insane Asylum where everyone goes and fucks around in it. The story goes... The maniacs think they still live there, so they go back to live. It's a night of scaring the shit out of people you don't know. When my buddies got arrested, they were running from an asshole with an axe handle. he got locked up to.

Castle on a mountian
    ( I need help with name & place people)
    In Essex county there's a castel on the top of a hill where weird things happen. (I haven't made it here yet)

STAG HILL AND THE INSANE ASYLUM

STAG HILL & the ASYLUM are the best

Clubber
    hadd some crazy times at the HillTop in Montville....Fcukin scary alone but when ur with mad heads its fun as hell ....just becareful for 5-0

New to the Board

Re: ~ Crazy / Scary Shit To Do In New Jersey ~

[QUOTE]Originally posted by voodoolounge
    [B]If you have crazy places to visit, please post place & story

Gravity Hill
    ( Bergen County, Garfield area) Put you car in neutral and you actually coast up a hill. ( I believe there's 2 such places in NJ)

ANNIE'S GRAVE / TOMB
    ( Paterson/little falls area) Annie was raped and draged by a car to death by this cemetary. At night you can see blood where she was dragged (assholes in the town always paint the street red, makes for a good story and scare)

gravity hill is right off rt208, i think its an exit for ewing ave, franklin lakes....

annies grave is actually right behind doc's

*~SpOiLeD RoTTeN~* psychosweetie's Avatar

Originally posted by voodoolounge
    ANNIE'S GRAVE / TOMB
    Midgetville is right there too. Annie's house is on the corner where its starts
    *~You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're lookin for~*

*~You think you know, but you have NO idea~*

*~~*

Midgetville?

Iseen those little houses! Do people really live in them?

Theres a road in Freehold/Marlboro that if you park your car on this bridge and get out you can Hear Babies Cry!!

SOBERLIFE
    and go to voodoo longue

New Skool
    There is also a another place in the wayne/lincoln park area where if you drive down this street there is this 6'6" giant guy that will chase you off his street or throw things at you or your car (axes, shovels, bats, etc.). If you dont get out of there fast enough you can get some serious damage done to you or you car. My friends went there in 2 cars and the one car got 2 flat tires because he though a long log in the street and they weren't able to drive around it, so they had to drive over it. Once i find out the name i'll post back. This is a dangerous one to go to.

*~SpOiLeD RoTTeN~* psychosweetie's Avatar

Re: Midgetville?

Iseen those little houses! Do people really live in them?
    I've never seen one, but my cousin and other people I know have seen them out in the summer, painting their houses or playing cards
    *~You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're lookin for~*

*~You think you know, but you have NO idea~*

*~~*

xclusive24 ....

xclusive24... Get me the name of the street and town.... we're going to throw eggs at the guy

that annie grave thing is crap, its just some red shit on the road last i remember. and i live near garfield, gravity hill isn't around here.
    **edited**

Re: Re: ~ Crazy / Scary Shit To Do In New Jersey ~

Originally posted by psychosweetie
    Midgetville is right there too. Annie's house is on the corner where its starts

I pass right by Midgettville and drive up Annie's road everyday on my way to and home from work.

Seen a few "little people" walking around from time to time. Never any "ghosts" on the road at night though.

You forgot to mention "Devil's Den" in Haledon.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Ride It Like You Stole It

Ive heard of alot of those places and been to a few of them, but I get too WAY TOO scared

If you have crazy places to visit, please post place & story
    DRACULA
    ( Secacus) This guys lost his mother in an accident in front of his house, and he sits on his roof every night looking at the spot she died. ( I did this, it's a fucked up Chimmney, but it does look like a man standing on the roof looking at you. (This is a good one)

My dad actually was responsible for this one. My father & uncle used to live in the house next door (my grandmother still lives there). The person who used to live in that house asked them to fix her chimmney. It was double chimmney & they had to put tar around it or something like that. A few years ago my uncle was reading Weird NJ magazine & saw it in there, him & my father that it had turned into an urban legend.
    come on dj, make the kids believe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast