Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webster Hall tonight

New to the Board

Smile Webster Hall tonight

Heading to Webster Hall tonight w/ my gf and some friends. Getting a table---will hopefully be worth it; seems like an OK deal considering I like to driiiiiiiiiink when I go out. Cheers...

did you wind up goin that day? It was a fun night for me and my friends cause one of them was celebrating his bday. What did you think of themusic in the BALLROOM (THE BIG ROOM) i really hate the auction it take to much time and pisses a few of the regualrs off who want to dance. I love it when their doin their thing on stage and rick turns up te volume with KING UNIQUES- MUSIC PLEASE sample. Cause its true we want music.

Email Not Confirmed
    Silverbull - how are you? I think if Burnt went to Webs on 7/19 he must have had a great time. Hopefully, he received a promo! Rick had the Ballroom dancin, screamin and sweatin! And, to think, we have it on tape.
    I do agree, the auction is whack....Very weak intrusion on what is a great performance by one of their better DJs. I've also noticed they put out these really big flyers, on the bar, advertising thurs and fri. Are they trying to take the Saturday crowd over to their other nights? They should stop the nonsense and give Rick the props he deserves. I thought that's why he went back! Speak to you soon on Rick's board.

Message to the MASK- leave the older woman alone; RESPECT.
    Last edited by chelsea17; 07-29-03 at 11:33 AM.

Clubber
    are you the guy in the white gloves and mask who is always stripping in the marlin room? i always thought they pay you for this

Originally posted by undergr0und
    are you the guy in the white gloves and mask who is always stripping in the marlin room? i always thought they pay you for this
    undergr0und .. no dude .. i am not that guy .. i used to wear a white mask .. actually i started that mask phenomena in webster hall ..

i am the guy who was always on the floor and somtimes on the stage dancing like crazy .. i usually wore the mask backword, as in behind the head .. and this created an illusion from a distant were people would see the mask and get surprised as they would think the person wearing the mask is moving backword .. oh well ... enough with that ..

peace out

the MASK

PS .. i don't think they pay the guy with the white mask and the gloves .. but u can just ask him i guess ..

I don't know if he is there every night but the person I hate is this old guy that is always there when I have been there and thinks he is bruce lee or something doing karate and shit. I think it is an attempt at a dance but one day he karate kicked my drink right out of my hand. GRRRR!

yo destiny thats hysterical, lol i know who your talkin about. Hes ok with me and he looks like hes having fun. Are you coming down tomorrow.

Originally posted by destinyschild
    I don't know if he is there every night but the person I hate is this old guy that is always there when I have been there and thinks he is bruce lee or something doing karate and shit. I think it is an attempt at a dance but one day he karate kicked my drink right out of my hand. GRRRR!
    destinyschild .. yo . that is hillarious .. who's that guy? karate? hmmm ... can you describe him .. i am really curious now

the MASK

Re: lololo

Originally posted by luztirada
    I GOT TWO WORDS FOR WEBSTER HALL............................................
    SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    luztirada .. a year ago i would not have agreed with you .. but now .. i 100% agree ..

if the management of webster hall keeps doing what they are doing .. then this club is goind down the drain .. it will be a matter of time before people know about them and not go there ..

judging from what the management has been doing in the past few years, this place is history ..

do u belive that i used to have a membership card for the club (paid $200 for it) .. and one day i lost it .. and when i called them .. they said "you gotta buy a new one"!!!! whattttttttt .. i mean when u have a credit card and u loose it .. they issue u a new one .. but nooooooo webster hall card is special ..

fuck webster hall ..

the MASK

and how would you know? hey would love to meet ya one night see HOW GREAT YOU ARE.

Re: lololol

Originally posted by luztirada
    Not to mention they charge like 12 bucks for a drink with more than one alcohol lolol
    that's true .. they gotten really greedy in the past two years .. it started with cutting all the freebies .. then jacking up the admission fees .. then jacking up drinks .. then cutting on shows .. then firing the good dancers (they used to cost the club more money you know) .. then firing the great friendly staff ..

man .. they lack vision .. and they going down .. i feel bad .. coz that used to be my second house .. oh well

the MASK

Ricky Corbo holds it down evry sat!

New to the Board

yes, i went!

sorry for the delayed response...

yes, i went to webster hall that night

awesome VIP area---love the beds...especially after last night's Sex and the City episode

fun times in the 80s room and main room

i thought the singles auction was okay, although some responses were repetitive and the first couple guys who were auctioned off were straight...but gay guys won....so it was a waste of time....but i saw at least one of the couples going at it up in VIP, so that was good

very good VIP service---especially accomodating when a couple friends came asking for me from "the outside"

Yeah they have great VIP service there, and the AUTION i think is a waste of time ,lol, i wanna hear music im glad you had fun. Come check it out again one night.

I wouldn't doubt that that is the same old guy that used to be at Exit dancing by himself back in the day. Everytime this old guy sees me he runs away after that incident. I get my friend to do a few mocking karate kicks and the guy runs out of the dance room. Actually a long time ago years ago he had done the same thing to me. I don't know why but sometimes I feel like just hitting him with a numchuck or something.

Seriously Mask though not turning on my buddy silverbull but from going there for x amount of years (not as many as you) I have noticed a difference in alot of those same aspects. The place needs a vibe or something. I think Corbo and the guy that runs the lights work great together. The place looks good (ballroom) and house music is off the meters. But something like the card thing would piss me off. Mask it's too bad you don't go there anymore. Would have liked to have met you. Who knows I was probably there when you were there in the past. Anyhow have a great one!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast