Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 18 year old missing girl found dead..

18 year old missing girl found dead..

Father: Daughter's Body Found in West New York

HARRINGTON PARK, N.J. -- The father of Jennifer Moore, Hugh Moore, confirmed Thursday morning that his daughter's body was found in West New York.

1010 WINS reporter Steve Sandberg said officials report her body was discovered in a dumpster behind the Park Avenue Towers in West New York.

Sources tell 1010 WINS that an investigation has started at a hotel, a few blocks away from the crime scene.

Police in New York and New Jersey were looking for an 18-year-old girl, who disappeared after a night in Manhattan.

The NYPD said Jennifer was last seen on the West Side Highway early Tuesday morning. Police say she had been at the Chelsea nighspot, Guest House, with a friend and came out to find her car had been towed.

They went to the tow pound on the West Side and Moore's friend apparently got sick and had to be taken by ambulance to Saint Vincent's Hospital.

That left the 18-year-old young woman alone at 4 a.m. Witnesses told police she was last seen walking along the West Side Highway wearing a white miini-skirt and black halter top.

The New York Post says she called her boyfriend at about 5 a.m. Tuesday morning to say she was lost. He told her to call a taxi. But when the boyfriend tried to call her back a short time later, there was no answer.

The NYPD says it used boats and a helicopter to search along the Hudson River shoreline

I just heard on Fox.. she was so drunk, the impound refused to give her the car and they called the ambulance to pick them up..she then hid from the ambulance...they didnt leave her..she took off..and wandered onto the Westside

such a tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by silver05
    I just heard on Fox.. she was so drunk, the impound refused to give her the car and they called the ambulance to pick them up..she then hid from the ambulance...they didnt leave her..she took off..and wandered onto the Westside
    this is truly sad. poor girl, and family.

it clears up a lot that she couldn't get the car at the impound becuz being so drunk. WHy oh why did she hide from them and run away???? i wonder what the friend is saying. the boyfriend that called too, he tried to get her in a cab.

so scary.....

Quote Originally Posted by bella53081
    this is truly sad. poor girl, and family.

it clears up a lot that she couldn't get the car at the impound becuz being so drunk. WHy oh why did she hide from them and run away???? i wonder what the friend is saying. the boyfriend that called too, he tried to get her in a cab.

so scary.....
    I'm guessing she was drunk and was scared of being in trouble..dont really know..when you're drunk..everything seems like a great idea..

very sad

Club god
    this is horrible,

all girls, please be careful wherever you go ,

you may think your safe or you can handle yourself, but there is alwasy someone out there bigger and badder,

travel with friends, play it safe and watch each others backs

jonpaul

New Skool
    Lets Not Blame The Girl Or Anyone Else But The Fuckin Dude From The Projects Who Is Being Questioned

soj
    Old Skool
    Quote Originally Posted by cfslugger21
    Lets Not Blame The Girl Or Anyone Else But The Fuckin Dude From The Projects Who Is Being Questioned
    And how do you know it was some dude from the projects rather than some rich italian kid from jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by soj
    And how do you know it was some dude from the projects rather than some rich italian kid from jersey?

I heard they were questioning one of the Gotti kids.

Clubber
    Quote Originally Posted by soj
    because they said who the guy was

so sad...

no matter who did it black white asian this is a very sad thing...everybody be careful out there go out in packs watch ur back guys and girls...just shows u that anything can happen out there...may justice be served...

-Chris-
    HouseHeadz...

Email Not Confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfast
    this is horrible,

all girls, please be careful wherever you go ,

you may think your safe or you can handle yourself, but there is alwasy someone out there bigger and badder,

travel with friends, play it safe and watch each others backs

jonpaul
    Very good advice...this is a horrible reminder to stay in control of yourself when you're out, especially if you don't have more sober friends around to look out for you.

So underground im looking up at the basement
    ive been hanging in the city for many many years now. You always have to watch your back and be aware of your surroundings. Id rather a bullet in the persons head who did this then a jail sentence.

I do feel bad for her family and friends.

I hope they find the right person who commited this crime.

Its so easy to say what she should not of done after the fact, but any girl with any common sence both drunk and sober knows not to be walking alone at 4am near the west side highway.

But like I said, I do feel bad for her and what she prob went though before she was killed, and now her poor family and friends who have to deal with loosing someone so young.

Let's Dance

Dr. Sick
    Tragedy? Sad? NO WAY.

All you bridge and tunnel kids want to come into the city and hang out at your bridge and tunnel clubs till 4 or 5 in the morning and then WALK down 10th, 11th or 12th aves????

Sorry kids the city is NOT the suburbs

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast