Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rave Chicks vs Club Chicks

I couldn't be a rave chick even if I wanted to. I would just look plain ole' ridiculous, so I'm stuck with being a club chick.

------------------

Originally posted by playboychick:
    I couldn't be a rave chick even if I wanted to. I would just look plain ole' ridiculous, so I'm stuck with being a club chick.

nothin wrong with that i love the mix and would never want to change it...
    i just need to find one of either that isn't a bitch because most of the girls at my school (fairfield u) are mad bitchy.

------------------
    Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

New Skool

not even a second thought... RAVER CHICKS

PLuR
    KingInk

Clubber

i like variety

Sir Psycho Sexy
    City? New York! State? Hyper! Country? Australian!

Cool

it's all good!

Clubbing'
    or Raving'
    doesn't matter much
    They just better be Misbehaving!

------------------
    -------.sig under construction------- [email protected]

Email Not Confirmed

Originally posted by clubindiva:
    ~walking in our platform shoes is hard enough!! dancing in them takes some real skillz, but it can be done!!

Honestly I couldnt Imagine dancin in those things cuz 1 Im a guy and 2 I dont get down like that....so much props to all the club girls who shake there ass in platforms!!

but it seems to me that a lot (not ALL) club girls that I meet are stuck up...but in return I also met a few stuck up girls at raves as well...but the point is that when I talk to rave chicks its all anout the music, vibe, and PLUR...its never about the clothes im wearing, how much money I make, and what kind of car do I drive...

------------------

Why I love TWILO:
    Best music
    Best crowd
    Best afterhours..
    ...nuff said
    SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!!

Club god

raver guys are so much more appealing. there's something chill and fun about a raver guy/club kid that a club guy in his nice dressy clothes can't attain

------------------
    "real fucking high"

there is absolutely nothing better than the pretty boy club guys with their dressy clothes

Email Not Confirmed

Originally posted by deanna11:
    raver guys are so much more appealing. there's something chill and fun about a raver guy/club kid that a club guy in his nice dressy clothes can't attain

Thats what I like to hear!!!!
    Raves are Hot!!!
    something about those damn UFO pants and Tee shirts that just get me about those darn Raver chicks

but nothing touches a club girl when she is looking HOTTTTTT!!!!!
    cant be touched!!!

------------------

Why I love TWILO:
    Best music
    Best crowd
    Best afterhours..
    ...nuff said
    SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!!

New to the Board

rave chicks - look good, dance good. period.

New Skool

Originally posted by deanna11:

I totally hear you on this one. I have managed to go either way, and honestly prefer my UFOs, but have recently been converted by peer pressure. But I love the guys that just dance circles around me (even in my UFOs) and a guy that I can actually dance hard with. There's also this level of approachability that you see in raver guys. I would actually talk to them. That and they look way more natural than the beefcakes stuffed into their black Ts... not that they're not fun to look at. Hmmm... you all deffinitly have me thinking about whipping out those UFOs this weekend.

Thumbs up

Rave Chicks are the best. They can dance and they look cute. Personally I like rave chicks. Club chicks look good and all but they don't have the charisma. RAVE CHICKS R MY FAVORITE. SO CUTE......

Missing in the World Trade Center Tragedy, 9/11/01

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:
    lol sence when is jumping around, steppin on everones feet, and rasing your knees to your tummy dancin?

WOAH! I gotta disagree with you there. When you go to a rave you hardly see any girls jumping and bouncing like you see the raver kids do in the club. At the raves the REAL raver girls dance like no other!! TRUST me when I say this. These girls know how to move their bodies!

BlueAngel

------------------
    “Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

Guys must like ur girls young. Rave chicks are cute & good dancers but they are lil girls...they're not even fully developed yet. The club chix look good but its obvious they aren't there to dance...c'mon u can NOT dance all night in 4" heels or stiletto boots.

------------------
    "Madness, Power, Domination!"- Way Out West
    AOL:Trancegoddess21

Missing in the World Trade Center Tragedy, 9/11/01

Originally posted by twilogoddess:
    c'mon u can NOT dance all night in 4" heels or stiletto boots.

I think you answered your own question. These guys like girls who are cute, friendly and can dance their arse off. Granted club girls look more like the centerfold models, but with all their good looks, "MOST" of them are snotty as all hell, probably not that friendly cause their feet hurts so much from wearing those 4 inch heel stilettos, and plus they don't dance that much.

Before jumping all over me, girls . . . see the key word . . . "MOST" not all.

I like to dress up once in a while when I go out. But from personal experience I'm at my most happy mood in a club when I'm in my raver gear. It's just comfortable and allows you to have a good time.

BlueAngel

------------------
    “Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast