Thread: Gatecrasher @ limelight -03/03/01- Tiesto? did this CD ever come out?

Clubber

Gatecrasher @ limelight -03/03/01- Tiesto? did this CD ever come out?

Or does anyone have it that i can get it from?

It was a great night, i visited NYC from Pittsburgh. I would appreciate any help.

I have found the Scott bond, Dido "thank you" mix from that night.

I would love to get Tiesto's set from that night>

trick tricky

Damn!!! That Dido Track from Scott Bond spread like wildfire. So let my ask evreyone a question? Do you think its the actual track? Check the file info..... Mixed by JB @ RU. After that night me and my room mate were so blown away by the Dido track he dropped that he couldn't go to sleep until he found it. Well after searching and searching he couldn't find the exact match. Instead he put together 2 different mixes and blended them. First half if thunderstorm mix, second is something else. He put it up on Napster and it spread like wildwife. i believe that it is very similar to what Scott Bond spun. Enjoy!!

Clubber
    so you are saying that this scott bond that is on the internet is actually what your roomate blended (2 different versions)and he put it on napster as what scott bond dropped that night?

New Skool
    bump

Originally posted by dede
    so you are saying that this scott bond that is on the internet is actually what your roomate blended (2 different versions)and he put it on napster as what scott bond dropped that night?
    That is correct. As far as I know there are no official releases from that Gatecrasher night. If anything i'd be interested in finding Tiesto's set. I have a rough track list of the songs he played, out of order if anyone is interested.

New Skool
    hey teklord, why don't you post that tracklist or pm it to me. Thanks

President- Mad Hoes Inc. PFloyd40's Avatar

Re: trick tricky

Originally posted by teklord310
    Damn!!! That Dido Track from Scott Bond spread like wildfire. So let my ask evreyone a question? Do you think its the actual track? Check the file info..... Mixed by JB @ RU. After that night me and my room mate were so blown away by the Dido track he dropped that he couldn't go to sleep until he found it. Well after searching and searching he couldn't find the exact match. Instead he put together 2 different mixes and blended them. First half if thunderstorm mix, second is something else. He put it up on Napster and it spread like wildwife. i believe that it is very similar to what Scott Bond spun. Enjoy!!
    what dido track?

are you confusing bond w/ vicious when he dropped his own dido mix?
    "see, the difference is that danny tenaglia loves all of us, we're his children but danny howells really is just one of us."