Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Topaz Countdown!!! April 16th

Topaz Countdown!!! April 16th

What's up pplz? It's almost here. The grand opening of Topaz. We've gotten a lot of great feedback from everyone about the party. It's you, the people, that will make this party a success. Here are the basics...

Music:
    Anthony Nero - Main Room
    DJ Swivle - Hip Hop Room

Drinks:
    2 bars - 5 bartenders
    3 shot girls circulating all night with special shots we've been working on all week to taste good and get you ripped. (crowd gets to name the shots on opening night)

Just for showing up you get:
    ROXY Friday membership cards (comp til 12:00 and reduced admission all nite. Good every Friday) will be given out on line to the 1st 100 people. If we can get our hands on more everyone will get them.

There will be contests to win:
    Sound Factory Friday Free admission and line skip passes
    Exit˛ Saturday Free admission and line skip passes (til 2:00)
    Taste Tuesdays @ Topaz T-shirts
    Anthony Nero & DJ Swivle promo CDs
    bags and hats compliments of COACH
    Cash Prizes

Only $5 to get in

Opens this Tuesday, April 16th 2002

its 18 to enter and there's plenty of free parking.

We are also working out a deal with the diner next door to give our crowd a discount on their bill for our after party meet up.

Located at 225 Paterson Ave. in Wallington, NJ

E-mail me for more info

Special thanks to everyone who contributed to this party... Clubplanet (Dave and Lainie), Bob Goodrich, Red Bull, Sik Beats Promos, Five Star Promos, Eye grafics, everyone who helped distribute, COACH, anyone else I didn't mention just kick me in the ass on Tuesday.
    Last edited by promojunkie; 04-10-02 at 04:54 PM.

Thumbs up

Hell Yea.....Only one week till opening......im definately gonna come check this party out....... .......oh yea u guys know what kind of music Nero is gonna be playing......is he gonna try to keep it somewhat commercial for the Jersey crowd or is he just gonna spin his usual style set......just curious........SEE U THERE!!!!

Originally posted by royalpbobbyd
    Hell Yea.....Only one week till opening......im definately gonna come check this party out....... .......oh yea u guys know what kind of music Nero is gonna be playing......is he gonna try to keep it somewhat commercial for the Jersey crowd or is he just gonna spin his usual style set......just curious........SEE U THERE!!!!
    Like always. Nero will be playing for the crowd. He has the ability to read the crowd and adjust his style accordingly. Nero is unpredictable in the sense that he never spins the same tracks or the same mixes. Look to experience the vocals of the Jersey crowd associated and mixed in with Nero's wicked bass lines and beats. According to the crowds reaction, that will be the side he leans to more. But you never know what he'll have up his sleeve for Tuesday. You'll just hafta come check it out.

Banned

THIS PARTY IS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK

I'll be ther with the crew....Thsi party is going to be hot.
    Can't wait for tuesday.

-DENNIS

can u tell me how to get, how to get to SESEAME STREET
    NO COMMERCIAL______HOUSE-tech house-hard house-tribal
    house muzik allnite long

New to the Board
    well another great night to add to the list of royal promo events ... you can count on me to be there tues ... it is never a let down with you guys runnin ish' ... and with nero spinnin' ... no doubt it's gonna be a fun night ... see you then ...

Thanks for the support hun..can't wait to see you as always

PS: we just added a sorrority to the list of sponsors..I'll do the math for the fellas... 3 sorrorities X 30 girls = 90 girls. See you there.

Originally posted by Jenise
    well another great night to add to the list of royal promo events ... you can count on me to be there tues ... it is never a let down with you guys runnin ish' ... and with nero spinnin' ... no doubt it's gonna be a fun night ... see you then ...
    Thanks for the support hun..can't wait to see you as always

PS: we just added a sorrority to the list of sponsors..I'll do the math for the fellas... 3 sorrorities X 30 girls = 90 girls. See you there!

yah! i cant wait!! go nero!! i'll see u guys there....chris & rich ~ no more promotin at my lameass skool!! your gonna get me in trouble!! wateverz i dont even care anymore. i'll see u guys this weekend...if not then def. tuesday. muahzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by clubindiva
    yah! i cant wait!! go nero!! i'll see u guys there....chris & rich ~ no more promotin at my lameass skool!! your gonna get me in trouble!! wateverz i dont even care anymore. i'll see u guys this weekend...if not then def. tuesday. muahzzzzzzzz
    First of all. I'm glad our coming. Secondly, fuck the dean of Ramapo College. I'm not letting some tight ass in a suit deny my crowd the right to party. Yes, I do promote drinking and partying excessively. If you don't like it then sit in your office and masturbate to the Golden Girls. I'll be up there next week to bomb that place with flyers. And they can shove their $1000 fine up there ass. See you there Ramapo.

yo. listen to this . i went to go put some of those flyers in the student center thing w/ my freind and he showed me all these cameras that they have & if they wanna be real dicks about this shyt they can look at the cameras and find out who put the flyers out. how fawwkin corny is this place. i cant wait to graduate!!!! watver. see u tuesday! muahzz

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ahhhhhhhhh less than 5 days till this grand opening kicks off this a night not to be missed..... we pushed this party back a week ago to make everything perfert for you, our crowd. we have built up a collection of goodies to give away.... Prices to be won.... Thankz to all the people who helped us.... be there

hey chris~do i get to win any prizes?!!

New to the Board
    wel boys ... no doubt this is going to be a great party ... rich we have to get those flyers out around my school ... don't forget ... anyway it's going to be a hot party ... see you guys later ...

I have to say its pretty funny that all the resposes to this thread have been from promoters of the party. Maybe 1 person that doesnt promote, responded to this thread. Im not trying to start drama. Good luck on the party though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast