Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who sings the "ya ya ya" song?

tutuankoma

Originally posted by tutuankoma

I know who you're talking about but that's not the song i'm looking for. That "ay ya ya ya ya" song by the yin yang twins. This song is a dance or techno sounding song. Thanks though.

O Sorry bout that, Now I wanna the song your talking bout. :D

Female or male "ya ya"'s?? If it's female, it might be Baby Vox - Ya Ya Ya (there's a bunch of mixes of it, don't know which it might be), if it's male, it might be Ivan Scratchin' - Chukcha's Speed Garage. Both are older songs, and neither is particularly good, so it's probably not what you're looking for, just suggestions....

Thanks brickhouse but neither of those songs or remixes were it. Those two songs were god awful also. There's a public access show here that plays it every week as background music so I'll email the host to find out tonight. If helps anyone else viewing this the song is only a few months old and it does sound like a female.

• 6 years later...
  • 7 months later...
I've been searching high and low for the singers of this song and getting nada. You know the song where the chorus is "ya ya yaaaa/ ya ya yaaaa". If you know please post the real title and artist.

I know what you mean I heard it today on the damn radio wasn't sure which station "ya ya yaaa/ ya ya yaaa" "could've been my lover" "ya ya yaaa/ya ya yaaa its towards the end of the song its like a combination of pop reggae mix

and it's a male singing it with background chorus"ya ya yaaa/ya ya yaaa"

its not the ying yang twins or the the asian girls you guys mentioned

Its frustrating

I've been searching high and low for the singers of this song and getting nada. You know the song where the chorus is "ya ya yaaaa/ ya ya yaaaa". If you know please post the real title and artist.

I know what you mean I heard it today on the damn radio wasn't sure which station "ya ya yaaa/ ya ya yaaa" "could've been my lover" "ya ya yaaa/ya ya yaaa its towards the end of the song its like a combination of pop reggae mix

and it's a male singing it with background chorus"ya ya yaaa/ya ya yaaa"

its not the ying yang twins or the the asian girls BABY VOX you guys mentioned

Its frustrating and you got it wrong its not fatboy slim can can can

it had a reggae slow music beat to it like I desribed it

• 6 years later...