Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sup boston...question about roxy...

human101

Hey bostonites!

Dropping a line to see how y'all hanging and to ask a quick question..does anyone here go to roxy on fridays? If so I was wondering what y'all thought of the asian dj that's been spinning there this summer...he's related to me but i've never actually heard him spin anything...so any idea would be cool...positive or negative...i'll probably make the trek up to boston to see him sometime in the next month or so...i'm in the ny scene right now...anyhow...that's about it...peace and stay safe...

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i personally dont enjoy roxy on fridays.... however, considering the venue has been completely sold out friday after friday for the past 6 months, someone sure does. its a hip hop and reggae night from what i can tell, but i DIDNT think it was an asian dj... :confused:

in any case, i really only work there saturdays and do matrix on fridays, SOOOOO i couldnt answer all that many questions for ya. peace out!

Hey bostonites!

Dropping a line to see how y'all hanging and to ask a quick question..does anyone here go to roxy on fridays? If so I was wondering what y'all thought of the asian dj that's been spinning there this summer...he's related to me but i've never actually heard him spin anything...so any idea would be cool...positive or negative...i'll probably make the trek up to boston to see him sometime in the next month or so...i'm in the ny scene right now...anyhow...that's about it...peace and stay safe...

Please do me 2 favors:

1. Stay in Easton, Pa

2. Don't post for another 4 years. Thanks

What?????

1. Shutup you stupid fucking newbie

2. Go post on clubsinboston.com. Thanks

Sorry I haven't lived this pathetic meesageboard life since 2001 like you have. Please go to your horrible clubs that close at 2am and get the fuck off my dick you fucking homo. Don't what??????? me either you fucking loser. Please take the nearest sharp object and stab yourself in the eye for me, if your coordinated enough to do so. Thanks and have a miserable life, i.e continuing what your doing :gang:

Yeah so polos a messageboard tough guy and mentally challenged. Kid would be perfect for Bluevibes.

Quick question. Did you guys text msg each other or are you guys sitting right next to each other....like in one of those "internet cafe's"? Also how bad does living in Boston suck now. I went to NU for 2 semesters.....at least I knew I was leaving, but to know that you actually live there and aren't going anywhere. What does that feel like? We won't even mention sports, just in general we're talking about.

Please do me 2 favors:

1. Stay in Easton, Pa

2. Don't post for another 4 years. Thanks

Please do us 2 favors:

1) Pour yourself a heaping glass of shutthefuckupdouchebag and guzzle it.

2) Take your computer screen steroids and shove em up your ass sideways bro.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone not to post?

wow imagine that, someone else in Boston doesn't have a life, but does know how to do a search......lemme guess.......MIT?????? Fuckin dork

:laugh: :laugh: Werd, it takes a technical degree to figure out how to click on your screenname. Good lookin out.

Eh, I don't care, you can jump from board to board to be a douche if you want, I actually think it's pretty funny. Carry on!! :laugh:

Quick question. Did you guys text msg each other or are you guys sitting right next to each other....like in one of those "internet cafe's"? Also how bad does living in Boston suck now. I went to NU for 2 semesters.....at least I knew I was leaving, but to know that you actually live there and aren't going anywhere. What does that feel like? We won't even mention sports, just in general we're talking about.

Pollo, don't hate on boston so much.....when the democratic convention comes and the curfew's extended til 4 am, u'll have a whole 2 more hours to get rejected by every girl at every club. Its not so bad here.

Boston's actually pretty kick ass....there's enough room to breathe, but its small enough that people know your name. Its very easy to get started as a small business-man. And the schools are awesome, you can hop from community college to suffolk, to babson, then go to harvard for MBA. The girls are bitchy, and there's too many guys, but there's tons of cultural stuff to do, and you won't get stabbed walking down the street.

Oh and did i mention the hordes of gullible arab hotties?

The best way to beat an internet tough guy, is to hijack the thread to another topic. Their anger diffuses....I used to be an administrator for several boards......

I hope you all read this

:laugh:

Archived