Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention boston

liljewlz

hey boston - how are ya?- im not there but wanna be- what's goin on up there?- or is clubbing dead caus no one is talkin- you guys are making me scared to go back- jk-

boston is way to interesting a place

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities

Wazz up,

Yeah this board is really dead...there's still tons of fun up here though! (I think at least!) So where are you now & when are you coming back??

Kara

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

right now im bouncing back and forth between buffalo (ok yeah im not ghetto) and new york (my should be home)- but im coming back to beantown aug 26- and i hope to make this one of the best years ever!!!- so if anyone wants to do the same let me know-

smooches

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities

• 3 weeks later...

no this is my own name- someone gave it to me when i pretended to work at clubplanet with my sister- i pretended i was the new vj-oh yeah i got some pics to show u from that- but in the meantime- my job was to sit and post as much as possible to beat out all the other guys posts at clubplanet- so i did!! whoopie!!- my sis name is kitkat - i dont think she ever posted she told me to post under her name but she forgot her password- oh well -

smooches- keep posting i luv reading them

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

• 3 weeks later...

Jewelz,

Where are you girl? I called you yesterday...anyhow when are you gonna get to beantown? day and time..cuz i am goin' to 6 flags sat 26th and i may be able to hook you up with a free ticket if you wanna come...that depends on when you get here...just get back to me...I wonder if you post here more than you check your email...we'll find out soon enough! ~Lou

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived