Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where the after hours?

all_nighter

Ever heard of Pulse? Its located in Providence R.I., it starts at 6 am until noon,cost is $15 be very careful trying to bring "goodies"..they do a pretty extensive search on ya b4 getting in..as far as afta-hours from 2am until...I go and recoup during those hours..Peace smile.gif

wow, i'm surpsrised that you're that amazed by pulse....i live in providence, and i never go there....but, i've been going to System in hartford, conn. on saturday nights....Maa Bell (one of jonathan peters protege's) is the dj and he's off the hook....although it does have every stereotype of an afterhours, it's definetely worth the trip....it takes me about an hour an a half to get there from prov.....i like it, though....it's 15 bucks to get in...they open at 11 at night, i'm not sure exactly what time they close, but...it hink it's around 10....i usually get there around 3 and stay till 6.....it's fun.

what's up?

there will be a new afterhours, legal coming soon just north of Boston like 10 minutes. WE are just finalizing contracts... this place will rock once it gets going... chill out, food, music, low key, dress to suit yourself... I'll let you know once it is finalized...

yes, you're right...pulse if definetely not too entertaining...the only time it's good is when they have big name djs, ...yeah, the last time bad boy bill was there he blew everyone away....you should definetely check him out when he's there....and of course there's my boy JP every month......

What's up everyone? I gotta tell you right now I'm SHITTY!!!! You really gotta keep me posted about this, I'm ready for something worth while around here, this scene is lame. I heard that Bad Boy Bill will be at Pulse on Nov. 17th but thats a long way away. Where is this "legal" after hours going to be? I was at Avalon a couple of weeks ago when J.P was there and I am definetly up seeing him again. He is out of his mind playing the shit he plays!!!!!! Drink beer and keep me posted.

Hopefully see ya soon

bored in Boston!

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by cbx143

what's up?

there will be a new afterhours, legal coming soon just north of Boston like 10 minutes. WE are just finalizing contracts... this place will rock once it gets going... chill out, food, music, low key, dress to suit yourself... I'll let you know once it is finalized...

Carmine, the place rocks.

Originally posted by flavanugz

where the fuck did this thread come from?

you could check out Flavalon in Alston but its members only and they search you at the door for any drugs. If you dont have any, they usually wont let you in.

WORD IS BOND

Originally posted by cb1151

What's up everyone? I gotta tell you right now I'm SHITTY!!!! You really gotta keep me posted about this, I'm ready for something worth while around here, this scene is lame. I heard that Bad Boy Bill will be at Pulse on Nov. 17th but thats a long way away. Where is this "legal" after hours going to be? I was at Avalon a couple of weeks ago when J.P was there and I am definetly up seeing him again. He is out of his mind playing the shit he plays!!!!!! Drink beer and keep me posted.

Hopefully see ya soon

bored in Boston!

wadda ya mean "SHITTY"????:laugh: :laugh:

Archived