Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rock the NYC

missmelody

you boston children have to start taking trips with me up to new york....it's no better way to cure your boredom....i go up to either the sound factory or twilo every few weeks and it is totally of the hook....also, a friend of mine, dj Bad Brian Thomas hosts trips to new york on a chartered bus...every few weeks he spins at cheetah lounge, and in the middle of sept. he's playing the Limelight.....the bus takes you there, and then we party at another club after that.....you guys have absolutely no idea what you're missing....

Hey Miss..let me know when the next trip is..I usually go to exit but never been to limelight..factory only once...i'm down for a change of scenery...see ya at the dj fest..PEACE!! smile.gif

Here's a plan!

Our own Manolo & Nailz will be spinning at the grand opening of the new room at Exit on Friday, Oct. 6. Thats Columbus Day Weekend, so you could do Fri Exit, Sat LL & SF..

There are a bunch of us going so let me know if anyone else is interested!

Kara

xoxo

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

i'll definetely let everyone know when the next bus excursion is.....as for me, i'll be going to see jonathan in the middle of sept...and i'll probably drive back with them and go to the Factory and Twilo on sat....if anyone's up for it, let me know....you guys have to see twilo...it's unbelievable....they have the best sound system in the world (seriously)....and it's just so off the hook....and the factory is definetely an experience....if you think you can handle all that......

• 3 weeks later...

Give me all the necessary info and I am soooooo there!!! I love the NYC clubscene...Boston doesn't even compare. Exit is pretty good, but Twilo is definitely the best NYC has to offer...never been to SF, would like to go though...just let me know when this field trip will take place...P.L.U.R.

cwm32.gif

ok, children, here is the newest update...i think....on the last friday of october, i will be taking a trip to manhattan....that friday night, at Twilo, are Sasha and Digweed (2 of the biggest trance djs in the world)....all day saturday we will just be hanging out in the city....blah blah blah....then saturday night, we'll hit the sound factory...jonathan peters......then, around 4am we'll leave to go to Twilo again for Junior Vasquez......then it's the ride home....we'll be getting a hotel for the weekend....complete new york weekend....there will probably be other excursions before that (foe me, anyway)....as my boy still djs there bi-monthly....and i want to go up the first friday of oct. to see carl cox.....if anyone's interested in that, let me know.....i always drive up there.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived