Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Party in Fitchburg on Sat.14, thousands will be there,ALL ARE WELCOME!

chetdeath

For those of you who like goin to parties, just to let you know Keoki,Deiselboy,Micro, Dara,Cirrus and like 20 other DJ's will be at the Wallace Civic Center/Planetarium on Sat. oct.14. It starts at around 11 and will go till 6 or 7 the next morning and yes there will be many afterparties.Tix are $35 in advance and may be sold at the door while supplies last. This place holds 3000 people and from what I heard about past parties there, you don't want to miss this one.

MOONSHINE OVER AMERICA 2000: MEANT TO BE

for more info www.coumnsofknowledge.com

cwm29.gif

i think i have been turned off from going to raves for a while. the last one i went to was in fitchburg, same place. The lineup was phat - micro, bbb, frankie bones...

but i just cant get comfortable with thousands of little kids consuming enormous amounts of narcotics and puking all over the place and just generally getting me out of my good mood. i dont know, maybe i am getting too old for them? i am only 23, i guess i am just strictly a clubber. i love the whole "do whatever the fuk you want" attitude at raves but i think people just abuse it and i find clubs just more comfortable. I went to whistle 3 a while back and i heard 5 people died there. and 2 were murdered or some shit! Yeah, thats where i wanna die, on the nasty dirty floor of a giant convention center during a rave. There's gotta be a better way.

sorry if im bringin you guys down

Archived