Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GAtecrasher review

beanboy

Wow Avalon was slammin on sat. Gatecrasher was unbelievable and the crowd was also good especially over by the stage stairs by the left bar. I wish they could be there every week. Hey does anyone know the inside scoop on Manolo he has not spun in 5 weeks what is up with that. Also heard that he is going to be shearing a night with Desimone soon. Imagine if he is the new resident wow that would bring back memories. cwm5.gif

Gatecrasher was pretty good- I didn't feel any energy though, mostly because the Sat crowd is not a Gatecrasher type crowd. The opening DJ was awesome- whichever Gatecrasher DJ was there he didn't go on til about 1- I don't think it was Robbie Nelson either. Does anyone know who it was?? My highlight of the night was seeing Beetlejuice (from Howard Stern...)

As for Manny, he hasn't spun since Sept 23, but will be returning this week. (YAY!!) As for sharing a night with DeSimone...maybe when the Red Sox win the world series- I don't see Avalon hiring him back anytime soon- he should let Nailz spin there one Sat because that kid is about to get huge.... smile.gif

Tut- good to meet you finally...we'll have to chill more next week- maybe I'll magically develop some sweet dance moves this week so I can jump in your dance circle.... wink.gif

Can't wait for Sat..I hope everyone has their Halloween costumes ready!!!

Kara

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

cwm12.gif Gatecrasher was phat!!! Kara it nice nice to finally meet you also...my party train kept going after Avalon..until noon in Providence...I'll see you at Avalon (same spot) Sat. night!!! I think i'm going to be a jail-bird!! cwm12.gif

Originally posted by JB:

Actually I heard Desimone will be spinning in a few weeks. Not sure if it's something regular though.

WOW!! I really didn't expect to hear that JB...I'm not complaining though- I've never heard him live. Do you know the date??

Tut- I will def. see you next week....I got your message Sun morning. My friends & I were up til about 8am...but no one was in any condition to drive to Providence. Hopefully we'll go to the same after-hours- your crew seems really cool!!

Kara

xoxo

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

Archived