Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD thurs.

beanboy

Listen I dont know about you guys but everyone on the NY site are all talking about PVD on fri at twilo. WHy is nobody talking about him on thurs at axis. Everybody is meeting up and they all cant wait. nobody has that comrodery here on this sight why? I know Kara, erin, tut, and diamondgirl will go so let all get together and have a blast at axis. I know a 2-3 hour set is nothing to a 6 but we need to make the best of it. Remember that we get to hear him first. By the way in case people are wondering who I am there is a paino in my brain.PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!LOL cwm32.gif

hey, i know...im from nyc and i post on both these boards. this is nothing like the nyc board. its really like a family over there. thats why i stay in touch with them. but ill be at PvD on thursday too. hes gonna be off the hook. hopefully since no one is talking about it on here that means that it wont be wall to wall packed. although it probably will be no matter what. see ya there.

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy?!?....FRANKIE BONES

cwm12.gif Beanboy I will be there simply because of all the support PVD gets from the new york peeps and I have never heard him live or been to Axis!!! This will be a phat time and I'm counting the hours down!! cwm12.gif

Yeah, I have friends on the nyc site and they meet up like every night at places and are posting non-stop. In the days leading up to something like having pvd in town, its nuts on their site. I have seen him before, and even though it will be short, he will make up for it.

i don't know why pvd isn't getting the props he rightfully deserves, but i am gonna be there and would love to meet up with some of you guys and gals, it is gonna be an event not to miss. the kick off of a great weekend with bbb on friday and judge jules sat nite

what times are you people geting there. if the doors open at 10, whats a good time so im not standing inline forever....just wondering...probaly get there for 9 or 930.

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

Originally posted by beanboy:

Listen I dont know about you guys but everyone on the NY site are all talking about PVD on fri at twilo. WHy is nobody talking about him on thurs at axis. Everybody is meeting up and they all cant wait. nobody has that comrodery here on this sight why? I know Kara, erin, tut, and diamondgirl will go so let all get together and have a blast at axis. I know a 2-3 hour set is nothing to a 6 but we need to make the best of it. Remember that we get to hear him first. By the way in case people are wondering who I am there is a paino in my brain.PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!LOL

Damn beanboy did you get up at 5:30am or just get in? Richy

cwm32.gif

------------------

tiaw.jpg

Nic eto see that there are some live bodies on this board! Dam I cant wait PVD is on of the best DJ's for making a crowd feel a good vibe. That why the NY board is looking forward to it so much because they know that all the drama and the bullshit that usually goes along with a club wont exist on this night because the music is way to good. My girl and I will probably be there around 10:30 or so I have only been to Axis once since it has reopened on opening night for digweed.(way to packed)Anyway if anyone would like to meet up let me know. By the way I work nights so thats why I post so early in the morning. cwm17.gif

WHAT'S UP TROOP....

I am comin up from NYC to get together with some old friends from Boston for PVD, and Timo Maas. If I can suggest anything screw Bad Boy Bill...he is good, but I personally think Timo fuckin ROCKS! Saw him last month @ Twilo and he blew the dorrs off the place!

Enjoy and see you on the dancefloor!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

shut up romeo. hehehehehe. my little lover boy.

PVD is going to rock the house. And the reason this message board is not bumpin is because everyone uses the www.soundfactoryboston.com one..... its a huuuuuuuuuuuge family.

we all know eachother and we all hang out when we go out to clubs. some of us actually have become really good friends and talk on the phone. La familia.

Archived