Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how to make boston the perfect club scene.....

chaosconundrum

besides choas's points which ive heard plenty o times over and over again!!!

push the curfue back from 2am!!!!

and have more "landsdowne" clubs in the rest of the city....

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.djjoshuacarl.com

" TARGET=_blank>www.djjoshuacarl.com

</A> flares.gif

IF U LIKE LANSDOWNE CLUBS.. THEN U LIKE THE SAME 36 ROTATION BEATS AND BOSTON MAINSTREAM IS WHERE U BELONG.. WITH ADILSON .. REAL MUSIC... HOUSE MUSIC.. WMC HOUSE MUSIC IS NOT TO BE FOUND AT AVALON OR ANYWHERE NEAR LANSDOWNE STREET .. SORRY.. IF U THINK THATS HOUSE MUSIC.. UR MISTAKEN... U SHOULD JUST SAVE UR CASH AND HIT UP LOUIE DEVITO UP AT RAIN NIGHTLIFE .. ITS CHEAPER AND THE SAME QUALITY.. JUNK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didnt know about that conundrum....thats interesting. something like that is never gonna change, and that sucks for us.

being from nyc, the shutdown time does have to change as well. 2am is when i start to get going. but that another thing that wont be changed vry easily. i guess its a lost cause here in boston.

fuck it, lets all go to ny

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy?!?....FRANKIE BONES

THATS WHY WE HAVE AFTERHOURS.. ITS A DIFFERENT CLUB.. BUT ITS AN OUTLET.. CRY ABOUT NYC AND GO HOME AT 2AM ... GO TO BOSTONS AFTERHOURS THAT IS REGUARDED INTERANTIONALLY... OR MOVE BACK TO NYC AND ENJOY UR 6AM SHUTOUT... BOSTON IS BOSTON.. THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE.. AND IF U DONT LIKE IT.. THEN U SHOULDNT HAVE MOVED HERE

Lucca Ricci?? hahahahahaha

U SAY LUCA RICCI .... I SAY ADILSON.. WE CAN GO BACK AND FOURTH.. RISE KICKS THE HELL OUTA ANY LINEUP ... INCLUDING THERAPY... RED ROOM.. PROV.. ANY OTHER AFTERHOURS VENU ... U MITE LIKE ADILSON.. I THINK CRAIG MITCHELL IS THE BEST DJ TO COME OUTA BOSTON... NO ONE SAID LUCA RICCI IS THE BALLS OF HOUSE MUSIC.. BUT HES A NAME THATS A LIL MORE TEMPTING.. THEN A LOCAL BOSTON DJ ON LANSDOWNE WHO DOESNT MAKE THE BEATPORT CUT

U SAY LUCA RICCI .... I SAY ADILSON.. WE CAN GO BACK AND FOURTH.. RISE KICKS THE HELL OUTA ANY LINEUP ... INCLUDING THERAPY... RED ROOM.. PROV.. ANY OTHER AFTERHOURS VENU ... U MITE LIKE ADILSON.. I THINK CRAIG MITCHELL IS THE BEST DJ TO COME OUTA BOSTON... NO ONE SAID LUCA RICCI IS THE BALLS OF HOUSE MUSIC.. BUT HES A NAME THATS A LIL MORE TEMPTING.. THEN A LOCAL BOSTON DJ ON LANSDOWNE WHO DOESNT MAKE THE BEATPORT CUT

Ummmm I am not an Adilson follower but the guy sure as hell is much more accomplished than Lucca Ricci. hahahahahaha Lucca Ricci.....thats a riot! (a) Let's see Lucca Ricci spin in a room that has a capacity of 700+ gorgeous people and (B) fill that room every Saturday. Also Dont sleep on DJ Damian X and DJ Daniel V. Two more up and comers!!!

Ummmm I am not an Adilson follower but the guy sure as hell is much more accomplished than Lucca Ricci. hahahahahaha Lucca Ricci.....thats a riot! (a) Let's see Lucca Ricci spin in a room that has a capacity of 700+ gorgeous people and (B) fill that room every Saturday. Also Dont sleep on DJ Damian X and DJ Daniel V. Two more up and comers!!!

FRIEND WITH DANNY.. HES SICK AND UP AND COMIN.. DOIN IT CORRECT AND MAKIN A NAME FOR HIMSELF THE RITE WAY..

AND LUCA RICCI SPUN @ RISE OVER THE SUMMER.. PACKED THE PLACE TO CAPACITY ... WITH A LINE OVERFLOWING TO GET IN.

AND FILLING A CLUB WITH 700 BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ...????

IM SORRY.. CLEARLY U DIDNT HEAR ABOUT AVALON LAST NITE... MAX NUMBER DIDNT REACH 100 .. OH WAIT BORIS WAS AT THERAPY.. DEERR

FILLING A CLUB WITH 700+ BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.. THATS A SPACE ISSUE.. NOT A DJ ISSUE

AND ADILSON HAS HIS FOLLOWERS.. I ADMIT IT.. A SONG OR TWO ON MY IPOD.. BUT UNFORTUNATLY.. HES NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF LEGITIMATE HOUSE MUSIC.. I KNO ADILSON.. MET HIM MANY TIMES AT RISE AND OTHER CLUBS.. PEOPLE BASE HOUSE MUSIC SOLEY ON HIM BECAUSE OF THE NAME.. THATS WHERE PEOPLE ARE WRONG.. ITS NOT THAT HES NOT A GOOD DJ.. ITS JUST HES NOT THE ONLY DJ

IF U LIKE LANSDOWNE CLUBS.. THEN U LIKE THE SAME 36 ROTATION BEATS AND BOSTON MAINSTREAM IS WHERE U BELONG.. WITH ADILSON .. REAL MUSIC... HOUSE MUSIC.. WMC HOUSE MUSIC IS NOT TO BE FOUND AT AVALON OR ANYWHERE NEAR LANSDOWNE STREET .. SORRY.. IF U THINK THATS HOUSE MUSIC.. UR MISTAKEN... U SHOULD JUST SAVE UR CASH AND HIT UP LOUIE DEVITO UP AT RAIN NIGHTLIFE .. ITS CHEAPER AND THE SAME QUALITY.. JUNK

#1 You do realize that he posted this in the year 2000, right? Look at the date of the original post.

#2 The person that you originally quoted, Joshua Carl, knows a thing or two about house music. Since you are young, you may have never heard of his name, but he was spinning around here for years. Only reason he still isn't spinning around here is because he is serving this country in Iraq. Trust me when I tell you that Josh wouldn't be going to Rain to hear Louie Devito.

#3 What the hell is WMC house music?

#4 You stated in another post that Luca Ricci draws the same crowd as Boris. Luca is a great dj/producer from Italy, I actually opened for him at Rise, last year, but you really think he draws the same crowd as Boris?

#5 Since when is Therapy and Rise competing for the same 18+ crowd? Both venues are doing very well right now, with their own respective crowds, thanks.

#1 You do realize that he posted this in the year 2000, right? Look at the date of the original post.

#2 The person that you originally quoted, Joshua Carl, knows a thing or two about house music. Since you are young, you may have never heard of his name, but he was spinning around here for years. Only reason he still isn't spinning around here is because he is serving this country in Iraq. Trust me when I tell you that Josh wouldn't be going to Rain to hear Louie Devito.

#3 What the hell is WMC house music?

#4 You stated in another post that Luca Ricci draws the same crowd as Boris. Luca is a great dj/producer from Italy, I actually opened for him at Rise, last year, but you really think he draws the same crowd as Boris?

#5 Since when is Therapy and Rise competing for the same 18+ crowd? Both venues are doing very well right now, with their own respective crowds, thanks.

Willis don't rain on my parade. hahaha Let me have this one...

She's Italian and her name is Bella...she knows

didnt look at the date.. signed up for this thing legit.. a week ago..

i promote at rise.. so ive seen the crowd for ricci.. and yes he does bring a crowd like boris does..

and since the 18+ ban ... rise is competing with therapy.. because now 18+-20 are going down to therapy instead of clubs like avalon.. and we are losing the afterhours biz cuz they are stayin down there for afterhours obviously.

rise is still doing extremly well.. but common sense says that therapy is reapin the benes of the boston 18+ ban

and joshua carl.. good friends with greg s.. the dj @ waterclub.. promoted their white party and a few other things as a favor to greg. never met him cuz i kno he was serving over seas..

and last..

were arguing on clubscene.. enough said.

yes flop .. money wise .. hugh flop.. danny tenaglia is a siiickkk siiickkk siiickkkkk dj ... but since i was in nyc the week before with him at pacha i wouldnt have spent $60 to get in the door after promoting the event

#1 it wasn't 60 to get in

#2 it wasn't a flop...money wise, or in any other manner

#3 lol

Archived