Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vlock942

Chrome @ Axis Dress Code

14 posts in this topic

i think the best night fo raxis is fridays...tym ryan is off the hook spinning this hard dark trance....thursdays are dope nights with the world class djs but it gets WAY to crowded, and even if you have a ticket to ge tin, you dont get in until an hour after the thing starts...

friday, less people more room to dance...same atmosphere...im down for axis fridays....either way, dance till you drop

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

axis rocks...love the no dress code...so you could get down and dirty with some comfortable kicks...thats the way it should be everywhere...

------------------

I begining to like all the talk I hear about Axis! I've never heard much about it till recently, I think I am going to check it out this weekend. What's the best night Fri. or Sat.? Does no dress code mean you can get in with sneakers? If so, that rocks. I hate dancing in shoes all night. I could enjoy myself alot more if I could dress comfortable.

As Fred Durst says "Keep on rollin partna"

i think the best nite for axis is on a thursday. thats when they have all the world class djs. oakenfold, dj dan, dave seaman, digweed, et al. it is usually a laidback nite with tons o fun and better than any weekend nite i have ever been there.

------------------

"Keep on charging the enemy so long as there is life."

-ancient Chinese fortune cookie

Originally posted by sonicgroov

i think the best night fo raxis is fridays...tym ryan is off the hook spinning this hard dark trance....thursdays are dope nights with the world class djs but it gets WAY to crowded, and even if you have a ticket to ge tin, you dont get in until an hour after the thing starts...

friday, less people more room to dance...same atmosphere...im down for axis fridays....either way, dance till you drop

------------------

I dunno, but whenever there's a huge Dj, we always use Axis to sneak in without a line through the little tunnel.....I've never seen a line to Axis....while everyone freezes at the Avalon vip line.