Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving week/eve....what's going on???

keshiki

keshiki- dj Manolo is spinning at Avalon(def. worth checkin out) also at the teachers union hall DJ Charlie Paul will be spinning there..Thanksgiving night, DJ Nailz will be spinning a five-hour set at Venu...these are the only events worth noting(in my opinion)..check out soundfactoryboston.com for more details!!!! PEACE!

Thanksgiving night in Nashua, NH there is a huge party going on at the Boston Billards. They are taking out all the pooltables and opening up the room. The room holds 1000 people. Its 21+

DJ's

Conspiracy

Sal Zag

MacGuyver

and Myself

8pm - 1am

For more info email rjproductions1@hotmail.com

Oh shit Rick..I forgot to mention the party up in Nashua..my bad! I will definately be at the Dec. 9th afta-hours..I'll introduce myself..we met once thru Roger M's sister Cindy(ex of mine)..peace!

The Biggest Party North of Boston

When: Wednesday, November 22nd (The Night Before Thanksgiving)

Where: Brewery Exchange, Lowell, MA

Who: DJ PD and DJ Eddie Ed

Join myself and DJ Eddie Ed, as we spin the hottest in Progressive House, Hard House and Trance......at one of the best clubs North of Boston. Last year, we had well over 2000+ people in the house, and this year promises to be even better. No Cover Charge, No attitudes and make sure you get their early, if you want to ensure entrance.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

PD

Well Josh,

Since you have never been up to the Brewery, I think you should pay me a visit.

Just make sure you let me know if you are coming, cause the line is gonna be fierce that night.

Hope to see you there.

PD

Archived