Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why dosent anyone like Karma?

chaosconundrum

Because Karma sucks in comparison to what used to be there: Venus De Milo

'Venus' was the closest thing to a hip NYC club that Boston ever had.

When I enter that building, I know what used to be there, and it brings a tear to my eye... wink.gif

Originally posted by sonicgroov:

its not hte best but the music there on saturday nnights is dope.

just my opinion.

peace

I've heard all kinds of bad things about Karma but I went there Saturday and I had a good time. Then again, it could be because I came from Atlas, anything would seem good after going there. That place BLOWS!!!

For real though, I liked the music and I ended up meeting some cool people so all in all I liked it for my first experience there. cwm2.gif

ya, i had a good time whenever i go there too. guess yo ugot to go on the tight night. ive only been there on saturdays which were kinda phat. and thursdays on hip hop night were good too.

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy?!?....FRANKIE BONES

I think karma is a great alternative on saturday nights to other clubs on landsdowne. The line isn't as long as avalon or axis, and the people inside are just looking to have a good time. I was really surprised at how good the music was, I also wasn't bumping into a million other people, which was nice for a change.

I will def. be going back to see if it is as good as the first time. I turns out a kid I know works there and he says he can get me in no prob.

What's the deal with the X stamp on the hand. To get up on stage you need this, why is it so good to be up there? That kid stamped me but I had more fun on the floor where all the people were. Do you know sumthin I don't? cwm32.gif

i personally liked the stage...for one there are couched up there, and its for the most part, less crowded up there. i enjoyed it last time. its just whatever you like at the time. have fun anywhere....

peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little refresh on this subject. I went to Karma last night (only my 2nd time going) and I had a great time. I like the music, by the end of the night my feet were killing me but I still couldn't stop dancing. I love the little contest they have. Saw some titties last night cwm32.gif . I brought some friends with me that have never been there either and they all said "they like it better than avalon".

I agree and disagree. It just all depends on the mood I'm in. I have a great time at both places so I can't say which one is better.

Archived