Clubplanet Nightlife Community

carl cox at axis!!!!!!

liljewlz

hey kids- carl cox is comin to axis on thursday!!!- who's comin???- let me know if you want on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> !!

jewelz

liljewlz@aol.com

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

hey hun- i think we should defiantely take over this board make the boston crew a lil family!- for example - my b-day os today- and im throwim a lil shindig at axis tommorrow- its gonna be fabulous- so if you wanna come id love to meet ya- just e-mail me with names of you and your friends- and if you wanna meet up before hand im haivn cocktails at my place- just let me know and ill give you the dl

jewelz cwm41.gif

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

hey hun- i think we should defiantely take over this board make the boston crew a lil family!- for example - my b-day os today- and im throwim a lil shindig at axis tommorrow- its gonna be fabulous- so if you wanna come id love to meet ya- just e-mail me with names of you and your friends- and if you wanna meet up before hand im haivn cocktails at my place- just let me know and ill give you the dl

jewelz cwm41.gif

------------------

Hey gurl...was up??? I def. want to check out Carl Cox...He is AWESOME!!! plus, I luv AXIS...I always have a blast there...If you could get me on the list that would be great...Do you want to try do a meet up??? i am going to post one up...You and I should be the hostesses of the Boston Board, what do ya think??? LOL...peace out!!! cwm27.gif

------------------

It's all about the HARMONY...

Archived