Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos your favorite DJ?

sonicgroov

Beanboy, thats fucked up (JUST KIDDIN), at least I am in good company....

Overall:

1.Peters

2.Judge Jules

3.Oakey

4.PVD

5.Draper

Local:

1.Manny(7 yrs at avalon,and a great role model)

2.Desimone(got me hooked on NY Hard House and has become a good friend)

3.Anyone from SF Boston(ant,raff)

4.Matty O(mad skillz)

5.Roger (Sporadic Groove,got me started)

I know it seems biased, but just opinions...

[This message has been edited by djnailz (edited 11-15-2000).]

hey mickey,

ive been wondering for awhile rading all the posts from dj joshcarl...

is he any good?...if so, what does he spin...or you could answer the second question yourself joshua...just curious...cause it seems we the only people making this board active...

carry on my friend...

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

Chicago Style

1. Bad Boy Bill

2. Irene (never seen her live but her CD's amaze me!)

Trance/Rave Style

1. Dave Ralph

2. Micro

3. Knowledge

4. Armand Van Helden

NYC or Local

1. Eddie Baez

2. Mike Walen

3. Chris DeSimone

4. Sal Zag (when he was around???)

5. DJ Gene

your a jackass!

mick and i have known Eachother for a while now...(maybe a year) too bad he only comes too my free beer events, you lush! lmfao.

well i spin personally progressive/tech house.

but my res is fri/sat @ the rock where im stuck doin a set of mainsteam hiphop and a set of crossover house (novy,yomanda,groovejet things like that)

sunday nights theres about 7 djs that come in and play whatever we want///

once again...your a tool. when you get back im kicking your ass! and then giving you flyers

------------------

flares.gif

www.djjoshuacarl.com

I'm so bummed that I won't get to hear the 'Global House Diva' live this weekend but I will be in Somerset for a competition all day and well into the evening so its only afterhours for me this weekend! But keep me posted on this Monday event (Josh: you have my email). cwm37.gif

Rick: I have heard a lot about you and your style from CBX and Kara. I met you at the Cape for 2 seconds but I look forward to actually 'hearing' you live (finally) on the 9th. cwm35.gif

[This message has been edited by ~h~ (edited 11-16-2000).]

this is for billy and H you guys put DJ Gene in your list. You dont mean I hope Gene from Peabody, The Portuguese Princess. Please if he reads this his head will even get bigger and everyone will have to hear about how everybody voted for him on the net. Billy you know better than that.

By the way Jeremy dont get mad you still have to give yourself some time. Remember no one climbed Everest over night.

Yo Billy got your E-mail the other day man living in NJ. Must check out Hunka Bunka club is phat and Richie Santana can rip It up. cwm35.gif

forgot my man micro...love that guy.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

Archived