Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: PROMOTERS/CLUB OWNERS/BOOKERS

prophecy

ATTN: ALL BOOKING AGENTS AND PROMOTERS!!!!

Prophecy Collective is a fully live act not, just one guy triggering sequences on a keyboard. They feature live angelic vocals from Shannon Denise (formerly of dance act K5). They also put on a full production of a show (often traveling with own pro light guy and lights). Prophecy has a huge following in Florida that is quickly expanding all over the nation! They have headlined with such acts as Snoop Dogg, Hybrid, Rabbit in the Moon, Spacemen, George Clinton, DubTribe, KRS 1, JaRule and Run DMC. They have played prime time slots at a number of large parties like Zen, CyberFest, and Ultra.

We dont have our site (www.prophecycollective.com) up and running yet but you can find some of our music on another one. Go to www.where2groove.com. If you go into the artists section you can select Prophecy and there you will be able to listen to 3 of our chart topping singles(Sonic Psyche, Anthem-feat Eros-, and Somebody2Love). Please take the time and check us out. I am sure you will be impressed. If you think you might be interested in booking this incredible live act please contact me via email(prophecybookings@aol.com) or via cell(561.713.7467) I will be more than happy to get a full promo pack out to you.

Thank you for your time.

------------------

Peace,

Josh Johnson

Prophecy Collective

www.prophecycollective.com

prophecybookings@aol.com

Archived