Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Other Boston Nightlife Message Boards???

toxic

• 2 weeks later...

See that is where you have it all WRONG! The SF board didn’t have DRAMA SECTIONS – maybe because it didn’t welcome it. The board was put up to be a source of information for people! Music, song iding, special events and ect. Not so you could go on there and set a bad example for people who really used it for what it was there for. You must have it stuck in your head that they made any money off of what you and I posted. RESPECT – OH YES! Maybe if people like you didn’t have it stuck so far up there ass that what you said “NYC is better then this and that”, if BRUNOS PROMOTIONS were not a bunch of BS, and if not everyone though there opinions were better then the anyone else’s, then they wouldn’t have had to shut it down. Oh and how about the moderators didn’t have anything to do with it! We didn’t know it was going to get shut down. Look don’t point figures at anyone because if you wanted drama you should have came here and started it. Because of people like you, we now have to go elsewhere to pass our day.

------------------

-Vee

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the

right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting

moment.

There you wanted drama, I just gave it to you! Yup I guess I did point fingers but you know what, I don't think you were right to say what you said!

------------------

-Vee

[This message has been edited by vee23 (edited 01-18-2001).]

YOu know what Billy - I didn't really point fingers at you. I was using you as an example. Yeah great - NYC parties harder and blah blah blah. Don't tell me about partying. I am sure if you gave us a club until 2pm the next day, we could party just as hard. At least I know I can. Its called laws that we obviously can't do much about it. I didn't mean to disrespect you or anything, I just want you to know that the SF wasn't a regular message board. You can talk shit all you want when you come here, but honestly I am all set.

------------------

-Vee

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the

right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting

moment.

Alright so the SF board is down,OH WELL!

If it was because of drama or the technical disability to be able to keep track of the users,it was there choice and by sitting here crying about it and pointing fingers it just proves to them that there was to much bad blood and that we couldnt handle talking about things reasonably without one person raggin on another.

So lets keep this board neutral territory and try to keep the peace,alright? cwm7.gif

Too bad the SF messageboard went down but Life goes on!!! For whatever reason it was good while it lasted and hopefully people will have to adopt another messageboard!! People should stop pointing fingers at this person and that person and should just accept the reality!! People can still hang with others it's not the end of the world!! I know people got attached to it but what can be done!! People lighten up already!!

Archived