Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UR WEEKEND PLANS

lady-n-red

i will be at absolute tonight. I will be at absolute on thursday too - I remember saying I wasn't ever going back there too! LOL

Tomorow night - maybe avalon

Sunady - Vision for DJ competition

------------------

-Vee

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the

right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting

moment.

ya-ya-ya..Pj-I'll be in a better place....R U jealous???????? Listen, take good care of my other half this weekend while this "SF ANIMAL" parties up with the Big Boys (and Gilrz).....Objectif- you might reconsider, I haven't heard good things about Paradise..

PARADISE IS BEING REVIVED...so all of you people's can ease on down with the "paradise is dead" talk...

tonight will be phat...BU is back and we are throwing them a welcome back party...

boston's house champion DJ MANOLO himself will be ripping shit up in the front room while ROY BARBOSA (JAMN 94.5) and DJ CHAOS will be making the hip hop room bounce all night...both rooms will be PUMPING TONIGHT and if you haven't gotten out to check this night out TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT....

TWO ROOMS.....THREE OFF THE HOOK DJ'S...and if you want to come battle me in the house room to the sounds of MANOLO...

19+

email for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> info no later than 9:15 tonight... sincerehc@yahoo.com

Millions

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by lady-n-red

OK. Since there are only 5 people posting on this board, I've decided to start a topic to hopefully get others out there who are just reading to post..HEY EVERYONE!!! what are you doing this weekend??

well, i was planning on taking a girl out and have her sucking fucking licking sticking... i basically wanted to do stuff to her you would do to farm animals

Originally posted by jonyquest

well, i was planning on taking a girl out and have her sucking fucking licking sticking... i basically wanted to do stuff to her you would do to farm animals

Only thing I want to do to farm animals is buy them at the grocery store.

Archived