Clubplanet Nightlife Community

411 site

decstacy

This board is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to big! I don't know any of these names and there are way to many to know. It might look better then the 411 site, but we all know eachother over there.

------------------

-Vee

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the

right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting

moment.

This board hasn't been good since it sold out, went commercial & became ClubPlanet. It was sooo much better when it just was CNYC..and when DJ's used to post all the time and there were cool people on here...

..but then Jill & Dmitry left & that was the end of that!

Just my opinion...

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

I guess I should rephrase what I said earlier. I love meeting new people. I went on to the SF board and didn't know anyone (or thought i didn't know anyone)and now I know mostly everyone. It was cool because you watched people post and your learned something about them. This is way to big to keep track of how many people post. We all sorta participated. I don't have a problem with this board. I just think it is to big.

------------------

-Vee

moment.

I don't really care much for this board either. cwm8.gif It lacks a sense of community. Even with some of the SF board members coming over here I think 411 has a lot more potential. Besides, 411 a Boston-based site and I think it caters more to our needs. Yesterday it was a mad-house over there but today its a little slow. cwm30.gif

decstacy: that was a good one huh? and the 5 people who are posting where all from SF. I mean like the other people who have 1354 posts and shit. Never mind!

------------------

-Vee

moment.

I think I may like this board better than the other 411 site so far. I can not seem to post on there for some unknown reason, having to do with "cookies" or something and tried several times to post while logged in and had no luck. It also seems as though it is just all the regulars over there who are all close friends, whereas here people are meeting each other and do not all necessarily hang out together already. That is my $0.02.

Archived