Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's good in Boston

digital7

• 2 weeks later...

yo digital... if your still looking for a good night to visit..come check out Absolute Thursdays, its located in the Theater District... get in touch with me and i'll take care of ya ... ksmith530@hotmail.com

talk to ya when i do..

~kevin

• 2 weeks later...

what's up? Hey, i don't want to sound like a promoter or anything, so I won't toot one place because all these DJ's are awesome...

Venu: w/ Nailz

Absolute: Rick Naples and Whelan

Paradise: Lenny C

thats for Thursday Nights right now...

For the weekend, go to: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.soundfactoryboston.com" TARGET=_blank>www.soundfactoryboston.com</A>

They have a great list for the weekend... basically, the place to be now is probably the Avalon Friday or Saturday if you want guest DJ's from Europe, South Beach and NYC... they are the place to be for that... if you want a little more low key as far as dress.... Karma, Axis for more alternative, as far as the local DJ's, again, I don't want to play favorites so I will leave it at that.

Progressive house: well avalon will be trancier, Naples plays pretty progressive and so does Lenny C,they alternate from hard to progressive to dark depending on the crowd, most other DJ's are ONLY playing vocal or hard house exclusively... Naples and Lenny are your best bet.

As far as getting on any type of list, you can get on any one of them, just look on this board or the one above for the most part and you will find a list you will be very happy with

[This message has been edited by cbx143 (edited 01-26-2001).]

Archived