Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do not miss this Absolute Whalen night..! ! ! !

objectif

To everyone that is reading my post I'm sure you've all heard that tonight MiKe WhaLen, resident of Pulse and Mulligans, will be tearing up Beantown tonight at CLUB ABSOLUTE... To the ones that have not heard him, he's as good as we are all making him out to be - if not better.. It is a must to come see what Mike is capable of doing.. you don't want to miss this one.- TRUST ME... and to all that do know what Mike is capable of, you guys ready to rock tonight or what..!?!?!

--------------------------------------------

ABsolute will be Whalen this Thursday...

<A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">

GUESTLIST</A> - ksmith530@hotmail.com

~Kevin

cwm7.gif

go! everybody must go! go hear whalen spin. i have been his unofficial promoter on this board bc i like his style. he is central new englands best DJ-- pulse in providence on sun mornings and mulligans in worcester on sat nights.

the only thing i cant stand about him is that he gets all of the attention from the ladies. damn, i hate good looking male DJs. there ought to be a law against it.

------------------

i love music!

I have to back Kevin up on this- if you like your music HARD & DARK than definitely check out Whalen! I didn't wanna believe all the hype about him but IT'S TRUE!!!

See you all later!

kara

xoxo

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

Archived