Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: All TECH HOUSE/ PROGRESSIVE / DEEP TRANCE DJs

misskittie

Divine Force Productions is looking for DJs to do Guest spots at our parties hosted at Cream in NYC, every Friday night. The set which you would be doing will be for 2 hours from 10 - 12 opening for our resident, DJ DIVINE. This time frame does include an open bar as well.

If you are interested, please email, divineproductions@hotmail.com. Include your dj name and what style of deejaying you do. We will contact you back with address info to send the demos to. (we prefer cd demos but cassettes will be fine as well) Upon receiving the demos, we of course will review them and contact you back.

This is a paying gig and a good way to get your name out. Our party at Cream has been going for 2 weeks now and is growing stronger each week.

We encourage djs interested to come check out Cream and drop their demo off personally. If you can come see the place, it would be good for you, the DJ, to see if the venue and vibe is right for you. (This of course is not required.)

Please contact me as soon as possible. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me and I will reply.

Thanks everyone~

kAt & DVP

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, March 30, 2001, join us for guest DJ PAUL HALE of DANCE SAFE NYC Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Archived