Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thinking bout moving to Boston!!!

birdj

Hey all, I am thinking about geting out of Chicago and trying something else for a while. My list of potential cities are San Fran, Boston, and Atlanta (only cause I heard they have a pretty good scene.) Just wondering what you all think of Boston and if it is a cool place to hang. I am single, 24, and love to dance, so I don't want to end up in a dead city. The Bar scene is really not my cup of tea. I would rather club it any nite of the week. Thanks for your opinions.

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

hey BirdJ. I'm from Boston but live in a burb of Chicago now. If you're going to the meet-up on Saturday I can tell you all about it. Great town, fun clubs, but early town, everything shuts down by 2AM, city law, really sucks. New York is only 3 1/2 hours so you can find some great times not too far away. Boston as a city is great though, really safe, not too big, and lot's of women. Rent is high as hell, but so is San Fran so either way you're gonna dish out the cash. If you're at the Meet-up we can talk more then.

I thought about NYC and would love to check it out 4 a year, but I don't like the idea that 80% of my income will go to rent. I wouldn't have any money to go clubbin then, so I would be screwed.

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

Archived