Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When does PVD come to town?

wombat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I checked out his schedule for the summer and it doesn't look like he'll even be in the states for the entire summer. I could be wrong, or I hope I'm wrong. Saw him at Twilo a few weeks ago and it was insane, the energy he put in the room was amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

He came to Boston in November, and to tell you the truth that might be the last time. It was a disaster. Not his set, but the way Axis handled things. Was there to see him on a thursday night, then went to Twilo the next night. Twilo much better, but looks like he might miss his next show there. But look on his web site www.paulvandyk.com and click on gigs, I don't think he is going to be coming. He is going to be in Ibiza through the most of August and September. Sorry!

cwm25.gif

I went to the PVD show in November to and it was a mess. Some kid kept jumping up and trying to touch PVD's turntable's and security did nothing about this. PVD had to keep grabbing this kids hand and push it away. I've seen PVD at Twilo too and I have to agree with you that it is so much better to see him there. Twilo is huge compared to Axis so there is more room plus when ever I've gone to Twilo to see PVD I've never ran into any jerks and at Axis there was a ton of them. So sorry to say but I think that pretty much so ruined any chances of PVD coming back to Boston.

Archived