Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who here is from boston?

kittn920

the last post on this board got me thinking...who on this board is actually from boston or the around the city...b/c i see some pople from the ny board on here--which is cool. if you are from around here--where are you from ? where do you go when you go clubbing? i'm curious because everything here seems to be 21+ and bouncers are insane about ids too!

[This message has been edited by kittn920 (edited 05-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by kittn920 (edited 05-19-2001).]

I grew up outside of boston and live downtown now, and this board doesn't have anything on the nyc board I am sad to say. Clubs in boston really aren't too tough on id's, I mean as long as you know some people, or know the right places to go where they don't care you won't have a problem. Also If you are a girl, use your sex to your advantage and flirt.....it wokrs for most girls I know......

pm me if yo want some suggestions on clubs and stuff.....

ktn920,

i am form jersey but comin up this thur and fri nite, where's a good place to go? maybe if ur not doin anyhting u mite wanna come out cause there will be a lone girl in a group of liek 8 guys and she could prob use some company, a friend a mine is grad. law school and we are all goin up for the grad cerm fri morn!!!

On Thursdays I usually go to avalon or aria depending on my mood. Axis is pretty good thursday night too if you are into more of a less dressed up and more into just dancing place. Fridays Venu is really good as is Avalon, but they are different scences, and this friday fat boy slim will be at axis.......pm me if you have anymore questions or I can help in any way......

Hey I'm from the Boston area. Grew up around here. The clubs are ok but they close way to early. Any how Avalon is probably the best you can get in Boston.

Little FYI for you.....on Friday 5/25/01 Fat Boy Slim is spinning at Axis (which is right next to Avalon) and DJ Micro is mixing his new CD "Live at Avaland" the same night. You need to purchase advance tickets from next ticketing I think they are $35 but from what I've been told it get's you into both clubs (Avalon and Axis) Get ther early!!!! The lines are crazy and they do a horrible job with letting people in!

I grew up right outside of Worcester, but now live in the North End (a mercifully short ride home after going out). More often than not, I go to Avalon (the music is simply the best there and they host THE best DJ's...Paul Oakenfold, DJ Taucher, Micro). Axis is more raver scene...more informal but pretty good music.

------------------

I am like a mosquito in a nudist colony; I know what I must do, but not where to begin.

-Francis Bacon

Archived