Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR ALL YOU BOSTON LOSERS

bungee

Ray Bourque...Escaped hell, gone to COLORADO try and win Championship.

Roger Clemens...Escaped hell, W O N Championship w/Yanks.

Yaztremnski...Stayed in Hell, N E V E R won World Series.

Rice...Stayed in hell, N E V E R won World Series.

Moral of Story? If you Want to win big prize, you Get the hell outta H E L L.

hahahahahahhehehehehehehehhahahahaha..

Pedro & Garciapparra...We may take them in one day out of P I T Y.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

I have to ask.. Why do you feel the need to resort to insults about Boston and it's sports? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? And did you seem to forget that this is a messageboard about the clubbing community, hence the name CLUBplanet. If you're looking for drama or a fight then go back to your New York Drama board, appropriately named becuase that's obviously where the most drama is. Unless you have anything positive to say or even remotely clubbing related then go back to your drama board and stay off of ours.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

[This message has been edited by bmitch1114 (edited 06-05-2001).]

Regardless of whether or not you hate or love the Yankees, it's still pretty easy to spot an as*hole on a message board. Personally I would like to thank you for adding one more grain of truth to the notion that Yankees fans, apparently those from Queens anyway, are schmucks.

Now, I'm sure big words confuse you, so I'll keep it simple....the message board you want is ESPN. You're obviously not yet hooked on phonics (Quees, NY??). No doubt you were thrown off by all the pretty pictures and funny smiley faces here on clubplanet. So, if you'd like to talk about music or going out....great. If not, get a hobby, get a job....most importantly: get a life.

------------------

I am like a mosquito in a nudist colony; I know what I must do, but not where to begin.

-Francis Bacon

granted boston teams do suck---but remeber that not everyone from boston is a red sox fan...there are quite a few people (myself included) who hate the red sox and love the yankees.

------------------

"I always get what I aim for and your heart and soul is what I came for"

<3 920-143 <3

Archived