Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eddie baez in boston?!?

kittn920

i heard on the radio today that eddie baez is the new resident dj at the bbc... has anyone else heard anything about this?

------------------

"I always get what I aim for and your heart and soul is what I came for"

<3 920-143 <3

really...i have never been to the bbc...if he is the resident dj that will definately change though

------------------

"I always get what I aim for and your heart and soul is what I came for"

<3 920-143 <3

I've been to the bbc before........I haven't been in a while but the last time I was there it was pretty cheesy!!!! It could have changed since then but it definatly was not about the music there. It was about being seen and stuff. There was always fights there. It was lame. But like I said I don't know it could have changed. Has anyone been there recently????? If so how is it????

cwm4.gif

------------------

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.

--Louisa May Alcott

Originally posted by vikkii123:

I've been to the bbc before........I haven't been in a while but the last time I was there it was pretty cheesy!!!! It could have changed since then but it definatly was not about the music there. It was about being seen and stuff. There was always fights there. It was lame. But like I said I don't know it could have changed. Has anyone been there recently????? If so how is it????

cwm4.gif

itll prob never change 100% bc of the location. however, the clubs at the palace have done a commendable job trying to make the parties better. getting NYC DJ baez is a good move. also, if you havent been to the BBC since they redid it, you should check it out. BBC is much more hip than the old Bahama Beach Club.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

itll prob never change 100% bc of the location. however, the clubs at the palace have done a commendable job trying to make the parties better. getting NYC DJ baez is a good move. also, if you havent been to the BBC since they redid it, you should check it out. BBC is much more hip than the old Bahama Beach Club.

cwm1.gif

Thanks for the infor. I'll have to go check it out now.

------------------

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead.

--Louisa May Alcott

Archived