Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Work Sucks!!!!

vikkii123

I'm sitting in work completly bored out of my mind today. Just thought I'd share!

cwm8.gif

cwm22.gif

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

I'm lucky I have flex time. So since I'm in early I can leave early. I'm getting out in a couple of min. Thank God!!!!

So what does everyone do for work???

cwm6.gif

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

[This message has been edited by vikkii123 (edited 06-22-2001).]

i work in an outside sales office for a mutual fund company all 6 dudes and me...there's two different worlds in this office, the one i live in, and the one they live in ya know what in mean??

------------------

spending time wishing you were the person you'd like to be is a waste of the person you are.

just trying to figure that out...not sure what to do tonight but tomorrow i'm thinkin paradise. do you know of anything going on tonight? cwm20.gif

------------------

spending time wishing you were the person you'd like to be is a waste of the person you are.

Alright it's Monday morning and I am back to my life as an accountant. How boring!!!! So how was everyone's weekend? What did every one do? I went out with one of my friends from College who hardly ever goes out and I got him completely drunk. It was funny.

cwm27.gif

------------------

--Fritz Perls

the foxy roxy and music good? is that an oxymoron? cwm32.gif actually i have to admit, i used to go there quite often when i lived in boston. you probably saw my friends doin' the "roxy 500" on saturday. they told me the place was jammin'

cwm30.gif

I work at the State House, for a State Senator (who shall remain nameless!)...never a dull moment here, that's for sure. Not many club people, unfortunately. Lotta drinkers/ bar hacks. Don't get me wrong, that's a good time, too...just not enough people here into the club scene.

Anyone going to Jonathan Peters Friday night?

------------------

I am like a mosquito in a nudist colony; I know what I must do, but not where to begin.

-Francis Bacon

Originally posted by raginboston:

Anyone going to Jonathan Peters Friday night?

I'm not sure. I have a surprise party to go too. So I don't know if I'll be able to make it. Who else is going???

cwm23.gif

------------------

--Fritz Perls

I work for a mutual fund company also, its not all the bad, I mean its boring, but I get paid to read the paper and stuff. How was the weekend? I was in philly so I missed what went on....anybody kno about anything good this week or weekend?

on JP...When he's good, he's great. but when he's bad, he's really bad. if he doesn't like the crowd or he's in a bad mood, he's known to play the same monotonous beat to empty out the house. so beware and pray that he's in a good mood! cwm1.gif

JP at Avalon is pretty WEAK.

I've seen him religously everytime he's here since early winter of '99 & I can count one hand how many times I've actually been impressed. Then again, I practically lived at factory from '97-'98. From summer of '99 on I'm there like once a month.

The one good thing about seeing JP at Avalon is you can hear what he's been feeling or what tracks he's working on. I have a feeling he's going to spin his latest Luz Divina track 'In Your Eyes'- hopefully he'll play the accapella.

IMO he's much better when he spins for 12+ hours...it's much more of a journey :-)

kara

xoox

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

[This message has been edited by sparkem00 (edited 06-25-2001).]

i hope i get to see jp at avalon this friday. i definately want to see him at factory but i will settle for avalon--at least until i go back to school.

------------------

"I always get what I aim for and your heart and soul is what I came for"

<3 920-143 <3

[This message has been edited by kittn920 (edited 06-25-2001).]

Thanks for the heads up, nycchic....

I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Jonathan Peters, along with Ichiroboston and a couple of friends. I heard last time he was in Boston it kinda sucked...any thoughts?

cwm1.gif

------------------

I am like a mosquito in a nudist colony; I know what I must do, but not where to begin.

-Francis Bacon

Originally posted by vikkii123:

I'm sitting in work completly bored out of my mind today. Just thought I'd share!

cwm8.gif

cwm22.gif

I'm pretty much doing the same thing.. Don't you hate it when the boss looks at you like he's saying " get to work"

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~

I do hate those looks!!!! If they would give me something to do than maybe I wouldn't spend my day online. My job's weird I'm really only busy at certain points in the month.

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

--Fritz Perls

I believe its house/techno on friday nights and mostly reggae/r&b/hiphop on saturday nights. Some of my friends go, but they usually go on Fridays... they like it a lot. they bounce back and forth from there and the Exchnage -- which is next door

Archived