Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas??

ssarris

I'm going Sept 10-15 it's my second time but my first since being 21+ so it should be a good time. I'm staying at the Sahara I think.

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

Hey me too. I'm going in September and I want to know of some good places to go to also.

Thanks!

cwm12.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Vegas last week. Rumjungle at Mandalay Bay was fun...Mix of hip-hop, house, and some trance...heard RA at Luxor was good, too...MGM grand has Studio 54, but more of an older crowd, supposedly - not sure what they mean by older, since I didn't get to go there...

Thanks for the infor. I'm going to Vegas in about two months. Can't wait. I heard that the rumjungle was a good time. Did you make it over to the hard rock? Heard that was a real good time too.

cwm12.gif

------------------

--Fritz Perls

~Dreams are almost always taller then you are...That way you have to reach to make them come true~

Didn't get to go to Hard Rock this time, but I hear it's always a party over there...rumjungle was fun...got to skip about 80 people in line because we stayed there, and hotel guests get to skip if you show room keycard...$20 cover...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived