Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD

raginboston

I hope everyone picks up their Paul Van Dyk tickets soon....Next says they're going pretty fast! Twenty bucks isn't too bad to see one of the best DJ's in the world....make sure you're there! I know I will be...

------------------

I am like a mosquito in a nudist colony; I know what I must do, but not where to begin.

-Francis Bacon

Got mine already!!!

Who else is going?

I'm going with prplhz!

cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

~Dreams are almost always taller then you are...That way you have to reach to make them come true~

Not sure what time PVD goes on but the doors are at nine and you should have ticket in hand when you go there it will make things a lot easier on you at the door. There are places to go afterwards. Rise is a good place I've heard.

Sorry don't think I was much help. Hopefully some one else on this board will be.

:hat2:

:bounce:

I'm getting psyched for PVD baby! Should be a fucking great show.

:letsgo:

The only afterhours in the city is Rise but it's members only so your going to have to find a pass at the show or hook up with a member. Besides that, your going to have to drive outa state (i.e. New Hampshire).

See y'all there,

:gang:

Originally posted by djresident

I'm getting psyched for PVD baby! Should be a fucking great show.

The only afterhours in the city is Rise but it's members only so your going to have to find a pass at the show or hook up with a member. Besides that, your going to have to drive outa state (i.e. New Hampshire).

See y'all there,

:gang:

You know that's what I heard about rise. So does any one know a way to get a pass or is any one a member?

If not looks like it's going to have to be a home made after hours.

:drunk:

:goofy:

Rise is straight on Fridays & gay on Saturdays & Sundays. Getting your hands on passes for Fridays is relatively easy...you don't have to be with a member to go (on Fridays at least.)

This Friday Manny is spinning along with AC (watch out for this boy....he's really good- he spins very dark & progressive) If anyone is interested in going to Rise this weekend email me at kara_markham@yahoo.com (I'm a member :) )

As for PVD I probably won't be going- I'm not a big fan. Excellent DJ though.

xoox

Originally posted by sparkem00

Rise is straight on Fridays & gay on Saturdays & Sundays. Getting your hands on passes for Fridays is relatively easy...you don't have to be with a member to go (on Fridays at least.)

This Friday Manny is spinning along with AC (watch out for this boy....he's really good- he spins very dark & progressive) If anyone is interested in going to Rise this weekend email me at kara_markham@yahoo.com (I'm a member :) )

As for PVD I probably won't be going- I'm not a big fan. Excellent DJ though.

xoox

Thank you very much for the info!

;)

Tickets are now $25 last time I checked. They USED to be $20 but they got greedy :mad:

Rise sounds interesting though maybe we can find someone crazy out there who would like to host a bunch of strangers from NYC and have a phat house party. Too much to hope for ?

Bang_66_,

I am actually going as well to PVD, should be a great time. I actually frequent NYC and have some friends from this board and another that are coming up here for the show. I was actually thinking about posting a thread on this board and the other board the week before the show with a place and time to meet up inside of the club that night, then maybe we can a get a little afterhours going ourselves. I am a native here you know!! lol And I will also be attending with Vikki, and guess what she's pretty hot from what people have told me... lol Hey, Vikki!

Originally posted by prplhz

Bang_66_,

I was actually thinking about posting a thread on this board and the other board the week before the show with a place and time to meet up inside of the club that night, then maybe we can a get a little afterhours going ourselves. I am a native here you know!! lol

I think a meet-up sounds like a fine idea provided we get there early. Yes, from what I hear lots of people from the boards are coming (ex-twilo board and the "other boads") I'm actually being hooked up with a ride with everyone else to come up there. A meet-up is then definitely necessary and perhaps an after hours as illegal as that concept may be in Boston LOL!

Vickii123 sounds hot indeed. :)

Ohh thanks you guys....your making me blush... :o

A meet up is definate! The doors to the club open at 9:00 that night so hopefully everyone will get there early enough to meet up. We will figure out all the details in the weeks too come.

i want to go to so bad~! but i am lacking mucho $$$$$$$ ahhh!!! everyone pray for me!!!!! i must get money for the party!! all my friends have seen him live..except me!!!!!!!!!!! twilo shut down on me..so ii never got a chance to see him!!! so..everyone cross ur fingers for me please!!:blank:

I am interested if ppl are getting together before, during or after PVD. A bunch of my NY friends from this board and another will be in town for PVD. I will be moving to Boston next week and will be looking for ppl to explore the Boston scene with.

A meet-up would be great. I just moved back here from Chicago and some of my best friends in Chicago were met through a clubplanet meet-up. Sounds like there will be a lot of people so this could be great. I know I'm getting there pretty early, the lines at Avalon can get real bad real fast. Can't wait to meet a lot of you.

Ok about the meet up....tell me what you all think (those who have been to avalon before) The doors open at 9:00 I'm going to be there!!!!! Hope every one else will be too. Any how. I was thinking we could meet up inside the club. After you walk in you will walk up a ramp to get to the dance floor take a right at the ramp and walk all the way back by the bar. I was thinking we could take over that coner of the club that night.

:D

Algebra Question #1.2

How long are the lines? If they open at 9pm and we get there at 9 or 9:30, when will we actually be inside for the meet-up given static rate of line motion???? :confused:

I'm expecting a 1/2 hour wait at any point in the night till 10:30pm, is this right?

Archived