Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What club and when where you the most FUCKED UP?!

I would have to say last summer....Is my most fucked up night that i can recall... I don't remember what night it was but I started drinking on the boardwalk at spicys at 3:00pm slammen down shots then we went to the liqueur store and i bought a bottle of ever clear made my way to seven eleven and got a pina coolata slurpee and finished most of the everclear.. Went to the shore house got changed went to bamboo met a shot girl from Poland went with her to her hotel did shots and hung out for a while then broke out and went to merge did fire shots (thanks George) and tons of other shit... Went to temps got hammered at ceotters bar 4:00 am left there and smoked with some dude from the tattoo pallor. Left there almost blacken out ran into zee on the street in front of fat cats and i was like zee why you sideways? and she was like im not then i realized i was walken bent .. she was pretty drunk too

A MOST FUCKED UP FUN NIGHT! PARTY ON THIS SUMMER OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by cynstam21

TWILO, like 5 years ago

vodka shots - FELL DOWN THE FUCKIN STAIRS!!!

if anyone remembers Twilo, they know which stairs I'm talking about

puked all day the next day...damn

OHH MY GOD GET OUT.............

I was going to say TWILO too...........

The stairs were killer............... I was so messed up, it was wonderful. I was places no one has ever seen or heard of before............ It was so great..............

took me a few days to recover from thaty night.........

Ahhhhhhhhhh TWILO................

Originally posted by perns2002

OHH MY GOD GET OUT.............

I was going to say TWILO too...........

The stairs were killer............... I was so messed up, it was wonderful. I was places no one has ever seen or heard of before............ It was so great..............

took me a few days to recover from thaty night.........

Ahhhhhhhhhh TWILO................

Perns, we gotta hang, looks like we got alot in common LOL

Hmmm, I'd have to say it was at XS many years ago.

I was 18 I think, it was Friday of Labor Day weekend. Me and the bros when to every bar in the entire place (some more than once) and did 2 shots of Jack and a beer chaser at each.

I was banged the fuck up, I can't recall ever puking more in my entire life than I did after (somehow) stumbling home up the block and making it to the bathroom.

Next morning I woke up and felt like I was run over by a truck (I very well might have been, I just couldn't remember). For the duration of that Labor day weekend, I could feel Jack eminating out of every pore, and I just made me more sick.

:puke: :worry2: :cry:

Originally posted by siciliagirl

at a club, it was at deko lounge for my birthday in november....made a stupid mistake and was crooked for awhile,..it was bad.

then about 7 years ago at Fantasia II...it was a rave on Randall's Island....i was walking on clouds

Hee hee hee hee........

That was honestly the worst you've ever been.........

Originally posted by siciliagirl

at a club, it was at deko lounge for my birthday in november....made a stupid mistake and was crooked for awhile,..it was bad.

then about 7 years ago at Fantasia II...it was a rave on Randall's Island....i was walking on clouds

was it really that long ago? I was there, had a great time chillin the sand used for the long jump.

Guest hotshit

SANDBAR last August

hit a car, and then got into a fight with the people, swung a bat at the cops and almost got shot by two rookie cops, spent the night in jail and then went home and felt like shit. until the case was dismissed.

La Boom...2 yrs ago Spring Break...Completely Jacked...Hanging with my Stipper friend from Texas all banged up on pills listening to JP confessing my love for Jasmin...HOT Puerto Rican...Bigtime can back me on this one...so can the Donkey....They both watched me in the room....ya hear?

EXIT... every weekend the first year it opened

But one particular time stands out..

Way TOOOOOO many pharmaceuticals at one time.....

I almost died on the rooftop that night

Siciliagirl & carguy: hell yeah!! the roxy was the shit! i used to get so banged up.... while you guys were X'n face havin fun....i was dancing on the damn box or swinging above you over the dancefloor :laugh:

Originally posted by NJstacked

La Boom...2 yrs ago Spring Break...Completely Jacked...Hanging with my Stipper friend from Texas all banged up on pills listening to JP confessing my love for Jasmin...HOT Puerto Rican...Bigtime can back me on this one...so can the Donkey....They both watched me in the room....ya hear?

Hold up...

You were there in 2001?? if so, what week?

Yes my friend...the bigtime myself and 8 guys were there...MTV was there I think it was March 9th week...it was insane....Met Jasmin @ MTV (Fat Tuesdays)...It was insane....So many great moments...I hung out with JA Rule & Skribble ...Ja Rule...I got a pill from him...he had a bag of like 100...it was sick...Skribble was in the DJ booth with him ....Sick Time..

Originally posted by NJstacked

Yes my friend...the bigtime myself and 8 guys were there...MTV was there I think it was March 9th week...it was insane....Met Jasmin @ MTV (Fat Tuesdays)...It was insane....So many great moments...I hung out with JA Rule & Skribble ...Ja Rule...I got a pill from him...he had a bag of like 100...it was sick...Skribble was in the DJ booth with him ....Sick Time..

Shutup!! :eek:

I was there!!!! Chillen w/ jerry springer in la boom all X'd out...haha!!!

Did you guys go to the Foam Party @ the Oasis???? i won the wet t-shirt contest there :devil:

• 10 years later...

wow/

I would have to say last summer....Is my most fucked up night that i can recall... I don't remember what night it was but I started drinking on the boardwalk at spicys at 3:00pm slammen down shots then we went to the liqueur store and i bought a bottle of ever clear made my way to seven eleven and got a pina coolata slurpee and finished most of the everclear.. Went to the shore house got changed went to bamboo met a shot girl from Poland went with her to her hotel did shots and hung out for a while then broke out and went to merge did fire shots (thanks George) and tons of other shit... Went to temps got hammered at ceotters bar 4:00 am left there and smoked with some dude from the tattoo pallor. Left there almost blacken out ran into zee on the street in front of fat cats and i was like zee why you sideways? and she was like im not then i realized i was walken bent .. she was pretty drunk too

A MOST FUCKED UP FUN NIGHT! PARTY ON THIS SUMMER OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:blown: :blown: