Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's with this new disgusting trend

Of fat pigs wearing low cut jeans with belly shirts or whatever the fuck they are called. I see this shit all the time. I don’t know of these chunky gunts think they look hot or something but some one need to tell them how fucken disgusting and nauseating they look

Originally posted by notallthere

Of fat pigs wearing low cut jeans with belly shirts or whatever the fuck they are called. I see this shit all the time. I don’t know of these chunky gunts think they look hot or something but some one need to tell them how fucken disgusting and nauseating they look

ive been seeing that for a whileeeeeee

maybee its just the north jersey fat girls that have been wearin it for a while already :vomit3:

nasty

...i know....and the sad part is....a lot of the girls aren't even really 'fat'...........they just dress to accent the flaws!...why??....dunno.....my theory..lol....is they used to be skin and bones like most of us in high school......and put on that extra measley 5 lbs or so.....but still feel the need to dress the same!...i see that A LOT!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

That's deep missy.

:laugh: .....i know....i've been pondering that one since 2001....i'm deep like a puddle!!!!!!......next.......i will rid the world of girls who wear black and navy blue....TOGETHER!:eek:

Originally posted by misk

:laugh: .....i know....i've been pondering that one since 2001....i'm deep like a puddle!!!!!!......next.......i will rid the world of girls who wear black and navy blue....TOGETHER!:eek:

Hey I wore black and navy blue yesterday. I only walked to the store though.

While you're at it rid the world of those stupid,floppy hats that girls wear.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

You don't seem so enthusiastic.

...You better not have one.

....now that hurts!.........while being an indoor tanning .....red diesel sneaker wearing.....jersey girl......i will never cross the line into the land of jLo envy lol!...................................i thought u knew better!:eek:

Originally posted by eddie3

fat girls can come in very handy when ur dead broke:laugh:

if you can stand to look at them......

u gotta love those fat girls on the boardwalk that are white as hell weraing shorts and a binkin top with their flubber hanging out

pure jersey

• 10 years later...