Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultimate War: TEMPTS vs. MERGE

Please tell me you arent even tryin to compare the 2. Tempts is a shit hole filled with crackheads. Merge will bring some class to the Blvd. they have professional promoters security bartenders that aren't rejects from other places. It'll be nice to deal with people who have a clue. Merge knows How to promote they work with Hot clubs upnorth not some played out hole in the wall Soundgarden. HEy Joel, better buckle up theres competition in town now, your owners don't own this place and can't make you look like A HERO! GET READY FOR THE NEW ERA MERGE!!!

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by muzika

Who was expecting this question to be asked? I was surprised it took so long. Why do you think it will be a war? Does it have to be? Some of you just love to start drama. The jersey shore is a big place. Alot of people from alot of places go there. And if there was some more quality clubs down there ( in the past there wasn't) there would definitley be even more peole there. As a matter of fact, this year it seems likemore people then ever are getting shore houses and talking about seaside unlike i have seen in recent years. If it took a club like MERGE to go down and make people take notice, i am glad they are there. Everyone and there grandmother are talking about this place. I think it will be good overall for seaside. TEMPTS is TEMPTS. Thats dennys home, some people live for it, som people can stand the thought of it. Now there will be 2 monster clubs for us to go to. I know alot of people are really tired of tempts, and i think they are way behind the times.I still cannot understand what the story is with XS. No one ever wants to go there. Last year they gave the people standing on line at TEMPTS free passes to go to XS and they still would not go in. Anyway, as far as who wins this "war". The odds have to go to the new spot. Everyone, and i mean, EVERYONE, will go and check out MERGE its new, and ithas a large following from metro. If the right thing was done with it, they will go back and keep going back, then TEMPTS will have a big problem. Maybe having some competition down there will make all the club work harder and give us better clubs.Looking foward to the summer, i think MERGE is gonna take it.From what i was told, it is gonna have the best dj line up that has been at the shore in a long time. I think they are only gonna be open on saturday and sunday. Let the best club win..........

continued on page 174

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Denny, just emailed me..

" xlr8ted, tell CP that this isn't a war, and i'm not happy w/ the promoting of this night"

There ya go fellas, denny is pissed.

lmfao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Denny, just emailed me..

" xlr8ted, tell CP that this isn't a war, and i'm not happy w/ the promoting of this night"

There ya go fellas, denny is pissed.

Its WAR my sig says so

Originally posted by sexijess

baaahahahahaha!! its nice to see that the same old shit (drama) still goes on in these boards lol

YOUVE BEEN REGISTERED A YEAR....PLEASE CHECK BACK IN 15 YEARS AND IT WILL BE THE SAME

'

Originally posted by bumparella

You stated you're from the "shore" right???

I guess that explains it. Got teeth???

Your entire NOVEL made no sense. Tempts is going to ROCK and Merge will definitely hold it's own. Do yourself a favor....go get that mug and continue on in Riggers!

Let's hope Merge/Bermuda holds it's old SHORE crowd on Saturdays!

cwm30.gifcwm30.gifcwm30.gif

hahhahahahahahha!! i fuckin love it!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

ARE YOU STILL HERE? STFU! Have you been to MERGE to see the lighting, crowd, sound, theme parties (WHATEVER WITH THAT!), and the staff? YOU DON'T EVEN MAKE SENSE...THE PLACE ISN'T EVEN FINISHED YET! Stop beefing up something you have no clue about. Nobody can make judgement on something they have NEVER experienced! XS is going to be DOPE anyway.

cwm25.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

I ususally never post but this must be the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard club wars comon guys. Lets get real, but being that everyone is ofering their opionion here is mine. All these damm places are good in the summer there is different vibe at each club, but we all know that if you want to be packed in and be in the building with the most energy you go to Temps. Not to take anything away from the other places, but we must all admit temps is all energy. now enough is enough lets start something new!!! anyone agree???

Originally posted by johnnyv

I ususally never post but this must be the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard club wars comon guys. Lets get real, but being that everyone is ofering their opionion here is mine. All these damm places are good in the summer there is different vibe at each club, but we all know that if you want to be packed in and be in the building with the most energy you go to Temps. Not to take anything away from the other places, but we must all admit temps is all energy. now enough is enough lets start something new!!! anyone agree???

I agree with you completely but if you look carefully this post is a couple of years old some bored immature asshole is bringing back a shit load of old post.........some of these people ddont even post anymore:rolleyes:

Originally posted by stiffler

I agree with you completely but if you look carefully this post is a couple of years old some bored immature asshole is bringing back a shit load of old post.........some of these people ddont even post anymore:rolleyes:

ahahah i see now yeah there are definitely some members on this board who should be at the library studing for sat's if u know what i mean

ahahah i see now yeah there are definitely some members on this board who should be at the library studing for sat's if u know what i mean

not i.i killed the sats years ago!!!!...although I am guilty of the offense charged..not neccesarily this post though;)

its all in good fun.....by the way I heard Denny's been hitting the Gym Hardcore and will whoop Rydell this sat at the Garden of Sound...LOL

come out for some good clean fun.

some members on this board who should be at the library studing

So they should be at the library working w/ the walls? Looking for studs so they can hang a picture? How about you ask "them" to make you some flash cards while they're at the library, so you can learn how to spell? Huh, what do you think of that? How ya like them apples?

Archived