Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My $ are on Merge

my .02 cents.

First time i walked into tempts was 1991. even before that when i wasnt 21 and went to teen clubs in seaside, it had a line around the corner. Forget merge, richie rydell, denny tsettos or anyone else for that matter. ( nothing bad about any of them is intended they are all great places or people) Tempts will always be the hot spot in seaside. Always has always will. I dont think i can recall a summer there wasnt a line arounde corner 9 out of 10 times you went. The flip side to it all is between merge and tempts you can probably cram in 2000 people. So i am quite sure both will do well. Just think temps has the name behind it for so long it stands out.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

my .02 cents.

First time i walked into tempts was 1991. even before that when i wasnt 21 and went to teen clubs in seaside, it had a line around the corner. Forget merge, richie rydell, denny tsettos or anyone else for that matter. ( nothing bad about any of them is intended they are all great places or people) Tempts will always be the hot spot in seaside. Always has always will. I dont think i can recall a summer there wasnt a line arounde corner 9 out of 10 times you went. The flip side to it all is between merge and tempts you can probably cram in 2000 people. So i am quite sure both will do well. Just think temps has the name behind it for so long it stands out.

Why don't you just get married and shut the fuck up already, you old fuck.

Originally posted by calebb

Oh yeah? That's cool, we should go some night.

yeah maybe next weekend it opens..he had a friends and family gathering...the nack room to this place is fawkin sick...glass 2 foot by 2 foot tiles lit up uinderneath...prettty phat.

Archived