Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bright ideas for weekends of Oct 7 and 14?

Coming back home briefly from sunny San Francisco. Looking to show my m8s a good time in and around London b4 heading up to Bonnie Scotland.

Initial thoughts are w/ Fabric or Home. Anybody know of anything happening on the above weekends? Word on the street?

------------------

Eilated

Hey Slapper & Crazylegz,

I'll be in SoBe in 10 days and I'll be there 4 days...I'm going to miss you!!!

Let's get together somewhere in thanksgiving!

oakay...I'm just showing off my color combination and the animation...cool!... (it took me a while, please don't check the miami forum in a few days..)

------------------

pancho deejay

dj.gif

[This message has been edited by panchodeejay (edited 09-27-2000).]

Crazylegz! (piernaloca!!)

Seems that I'm not going to SoBe this time either……The project I had in Chile was postponed which is good and I'm going to South Africa now which sounds great. Instead of flying to Santiago from Miami I'll be flying from London, so I might spend next weekend there too!

Let's keep in touch. We could get together in London. I'll probably spend Friday and Saturday night there……

By the way…anybody knows anything about clubbing in Cape Town or Johannesburg? I think I'll have to create a topic about this, I'm going to spend at least 4 weeks.

------------------

pancho deejay

dj.gif

god only knows - maybe they're all too wrecked from clubbing hard to spend any time messing about on silly boards like this. ha ha ha ah ha ha - just kidding pancho.... have a great time in London... email me. I'll give you some contacts...

Archived