Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Writers wanted

stooky

Want to write for a little old web zine thing I'm putting together? No pay yet unfortunately, but you get the chance to promote yourself to the world and be part of a global team of cheeky, chirpy creative types. Quirky pieces on music, movies, books, people, places, issues, travel, food, sex and work required. For details, write to wyn@stooky.com

Have a nice day,

Wyn

• 2 weeks later...

I would be very interested in contributing to your project. I'm a DJ in Ft. Lauderdale Florida who had the pleasure of living in East Anglia(no pun intended) for 3 years. I was stationed at RAF Lakenheath with the US Air Force from May96-May99. I had the fucking time of my life! I ran a night called Evolution for about a year, even got it listed in mixmag! I was in 2 DJ competitions DJ Culture and Plasa, both in 1998. I didn't fair so well at DJ Culture but did manage to take second place on the day at Plasa. Living in England for 3 years really helped me as a DJ. I currently promote a night called Artistry. The name came from a conversation with a friend of mine about the term DJ being very limiting in respect to what we do. Mixing is truly an art form. DaVinci had his paint and I have my music. That's how you have to look at it. Anyway, I would love to do music reviews, post my charts or just be a contact in South Florida for you. Let me know!!! You can email me at syversin@yahoo.com

Peace,

Syversin cwm38.gif

hey i didn't meet you at FLL airport on Labor Day weekend did I? you were dj-ing down in South Beach on the sunday night? I was sitting next to your girlfriend on the plane? (I'm english)

If so, hi! how did the sunday night go? we couldn't make it in the end but if we're down there again.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived