Clubplanet Nightlife Community

England kicks ass !!

the uk rocks , new york rocks - can't wait to find out about Miami (fingers crossed for march!!) - also if you're ever in spain check out sitges (not far from barcelona) pacha have a club there among other great beach side venues!!

slapper - 'club goddess' eh - do some work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know, I swore I was going to stop playing on this board once I reached this sad status, but like all my other addictions it's just too much fun to pack it in. have to email you with the saga of christmas/new year. phew - if I can remember it all......

quick thought... what is renaissance at the cross like? worth a visit? I haven't got anything planned until 27th parks and wilson at home and 3rd feb lawler and seb at gatecrasher, and of course first bedrock of 2001 in feb too!

I am not too fond of Miami. I've lived in DC, San Francisco, Seattle, and now New York and there's no other place I'd rather be. I've got Twilo and SND at the end of each month! Of course, the weather in Miami is much better than New York... =)

Originally posted by bed-rocker:

the uk rocks , new york rocks - can't wait to find out about Miami (fingers crossed for march!!) - also if you're ever in spain check out sitges (not far from barcelona) pacha have a club there among other great beach side venues!!

slapper - 'club goddess' eh - do some work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

4 9 7 23 5 5 4

Archived