Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you like trance, please read in:

I am a UK based trance producer trying to make an impression, and I would really like your comments/opinions on my tracks. I have made a website that has information on who I am, how I can be contacted, news and links to free downloads of my MP3's. The other reason I am doing this is to get a wide range of feedback on my track Roller [euphoric mix] as it seems to be going down a storm, but I need as much feedback and opinions as I can get as I intend to press the track to a white label and would like to make it better before I spend the money doing this. If you have the time to help me, comments can be left on the feedback board on the tracks page or emailed to me at comments@optik.org.uk. I promise I will reply to any comments you send me (if you don't mind!).

My website can be found here: www.optik.org.uk

if you don't want to go to the site, but would like to listen to the track, here is the link for two roller, just click on download:

roller [euphoric mix] : www.optik.org.uk/roller1.htm

thanks for your time

OptiK

I've listen to your Roller and Architecture

I will honestly say that I liked that intro beat in Architecture although you could work on it a little - timing I mean. Roller is not bad although for my taste you could hit it a little harder, it simply becomes a little to tranc'y but in general it is good. By the way what do you use to make your musik?

Archived