Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some info and advice about relocating to London

Hello, I am seeking change and as someone who is fed up with New York (not too mention the US) I thought I might get some good advice from the clubplanet people in London. I've always wanted to visit and have heard nothing but good things about your country and the club scene there. Thought I might try my hand at staying there for a while...any suggestions? Where is a good place to set up home? Is it hard to find work? Will a native New Yorker survive? any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. cwm38.gif

works pretty easy but depends what you do as to being well paid or not - probably best to set up home outside the city area as its cheaper - my advice would be save up enough for say a month and then you'll have time to check out the papers & areas to live in & jobs n stuff - if you like it you can stay - I doubt you'll leave for at least a year as everything you've heard of the clubs music etc is true!!feel free to be in touch for more info.

take care!!

jspeller2000@yahoo.co.uk

I am not from New York, but I have relocated to London from San Francisco. I agree with what the guy above said, have some cash on hand for like a month. You should look for a place outside of London, 300 pounds is a decent and affordable rate. As for jobs, I have seen some illegals here...they don't seem to be having any problems finding a job. It was easy for me as I was brought here by a US company to work here. I want to DJ at night, but need to have my skills in order and also a demo to submit. Hope that I have helped u out a little. Cheers Mate

Archived