Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUNSHINE ~nearly faints~

It's actually sunny today. And I'm so shocked by this that I had to post it as a topic. My god, can't remember our last sunny day here, before the floods began frown.gif.

But a question for back2basics (if you see this). Have you got any info on the playlist or date of the gatecrasher summer festival? wanna go and surprise a friend.

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

Originally posted by dreamtemple:

It's actually sunny today. And I'm so shocked by this that I had to post it as a topic. My god, can't remember our last sunny day here, before the floods began frown.gif.

But a question for back2basics (if you see this). Have you got any info on the playlist or date of the gatecrasher summer festival? wanna go and surprise a friend.

I have, i posted it on the NY board. Mail me if you carn't find it davids909@hotmail.com and i will forward you the details.

Looks pretty good for gatecrasher, they have a TOP line-up.. no matter what your into.,

They have a Twilo arena, and they have an arena with Cox, Hawtin, Yousef etc. As well as there usuall crew.

I think i may have to head back home it's that good. Shame it's going to be packed with people dressed up as silly things wink.gif

But it's Yorkshire love, and we KNOW how to party up north.. so only go if your hardcore, i know what you 'sutherners' are like.. just joking smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Lisa Lahes, Fergie, Yousef...... Oh baby I'm there.... But don't you worry B2B if I go I'll give you a detailed report on what it was like. And then you can close your eyes and imagine you were there. ha ha...

Oh and hardcore, us 'southerner's' are the deinition of the word hardcore! we invented it all, you northeners just picked it up. lol. always follow in the footsteps of us londoners ain't ya? j/k (I know, you guys are just sooooo much more hardcore clubbers.) what with all your gatecrasher cyber kiddies, gosh i wish i dressed like that. lol (no offence to anyone that does, i just dont' wanna spend 4 hours getting ready and wear a dummy to a club smile.gif )

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

Archived