Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1 night in london

Im gonna be spending 1 night in london this sat night. Its my birthday and i want to party at a real club so im flying to UK for a day!!!

I need suggestions on which club to hit for the best time.....So far i hear great things about Fabric....

Any help?

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

If you like house then you could check out Camden Palace.....

Fabric is going from strength to strength...

Or my personal fave at the mo would have to be The Glasshouse.

It really depends on your taste in music.

At least Home is closed so you wont waste your time with that one! smile.gif

------------------

Top DJ line-ups, do not necessarily, a good party make.

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

Stay twisted :)

(C.o.t.U.C.)

Thanx for the info, can you tell me more about Camden Palace? Like the cover charge, dress code etc.

Im mostly into trance,hard house or basically anything with a lot of energy.

What about Fabric? Everyone in the US is raving about it, but i checked the camden place reviews and it seems to be the shit...

Im sorry if i sound ignorant but do a lot of ppl roll at those places or mostly drinkers?

Thanx for your help once again, im so looking forward to this weekend

tommy

ps, one last thing i can only go out on a sat night(if that makes any difference)

------------------

I'm not exactly the definitive word on London clubbing but I can try and give you my opinions!! You're right that Camden Palace can be terrible (that's their weekly event called Peach on a Friday night.) But as the Sundissential thing this saturday is a special ngiht, it should be quite good.

Price this week is £15 - £18 (quite a bit but like I said it's a speacial kinda nite.)

Dress code I'm not so sure about, sorry! Wouldn't like to say for sure that trainers and t-shirts are allowed.

As you say you like house and trance can I suggest a few more places which I think are wicked:

Turnmills,

The Fridge. (Brixton.)

It's a shame you wont be here on Friday as there is a big hard house thing on at Brixton Academy.

A more obscure club is Theatre Factory in Dalston which is very psychadelic and dark.

Don't really think this is going to be of any help to you as I just keep throwing names at you! smile.gif

Have a wicked time in London, but bring very warm clothes (bloody raining again).

And finally.......... ***HaPpY bIrThDaY!***

------------------

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

(C.o.t.U.C.)

hey man, I went to London for a spring break, had a blast. By no means i'm an expert on London nightlife, but def check out Fabric if you like deep house. Great venue, 3 major rooms, a real cosmopolitan place, people are down to earth. Great laser show, and the sound system is rivals exit's...Some drink some roll, just like back here in states.

I heard fridge is also isane, their saturday nights are notorious for their madness...

hope this helps

Hmm so many fucking places to go...Well ill check out the Fridge then and if its not good ill look for another place. Not really big fan of "deep house" i like hard house like i said before...

Anyone knows the dresscode @ Fridge? My girl says shes been there before like 3 years ago.. im gonna have a good time regardless cause im gonna roll my face off..

Thanx

------------------

Just checked out the fridge website for you - tomorrow will be a FRANTIC (or maybe it said a twisted??) night. Either way, Frantic or Twisted are both seriously great! smile.gif Doors open at 10, Gonna cost you £14, shuts about 6. Couldn't find anything out about dresscode. But I believe it is casual (but not too casual). Just go feeling comfy!

------------------

Stay tuned,

Stay shiny,

(C.o.t.U.C.)

cwm4.gifcwm4.gif

Thanx for the advice, we ended up @ the Fridge, what a party(twisted)

UK def beats US. Phat music, sick lights great ppl. Too bad we were only there for a day...well next time!

thanx again for the info!

tommy

------------------

[This message has been edited by diesel77 (edited 04-10-2001).]

Archived