Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which are the best clubs in London?...

Hey...

I'm from the States and was just wondering about the London clubscene. I've always heard that the nightlife is off the hook, but the only place I know of is 'Ministry of Sound'.

What else is out there?

cwm7.gif

------------------

Life is not the opposite of death, because death is the opposite of birth. So tell me...what's the opposite of life? Nothing.

It all depends on what you like. Here are a few you may want to try.

The End

Turnmills

Hanover Grand

The Chunnel Club

It's worth getting the Evening Standard newspaper on a Thursday, it has a supplement which lists all the main clubs, or you could buy Time Out. Good luck.

While I am here, I am in New York city for three months and am in the same position. I had only heard of Twilo(which has shut down now) and the Tunnel. What other places do you recommend.

Have a gooden in London.

cwm39.gif

------------------

KEEP IT HARD!!!!!!!

Thanx, Ry69uk...

If these clubs fall into the 'Twilo' category, then they definitely qualify as what I like. I'm gonna try to follow-up on these spots.

Unfortunately, I'm not visiting London anytime soon ( just researching for a website I'm involved with ). We're hoping to communicate with as many Londoners as we can in order to get a better picture of what the club scene is like overseas.

As far as clubs in NYC, Exit( 610 West 56th Street ) is pretty good. But if anything, the directory here at Clubplanet is thorough.

Enjoy your trip.

Peace. cwm7.gif

------------------

Life is not the opposite of death, because death is the opposite of birth. So tell me...what's the opposite of life? Nothing.

Anytime you want any info, send us a message and I'll do my best to see what I can do. There are loads of undergroundy clubs that play hardhouse, hardtrance, techno etc. Loads of garage and funky stuff too.

Be good!!

cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

KEEP IT HARD!!!!!!!

Archived