Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Goth/Glam-Rock Hangouts?

Hi, I am new to the goth/glam-rock party scene, though I have been goth all my life. Other than the CatWalk, does anyone know a really good place where gothic and glam-rockers can go to hang out with others like themselves? I know about the Mercury, but I need a member to sign me in as a guest. If anyone has any ideas, let me know...thanks. V^^^V

------------------

Actually I think a freind of mine has some info for you in regards to the Mercury...She may be a member...not sure. You can reach her through the web-site Marvelgirl7.com, her name is Danielle.

------------------

Bing, bing, bing! I can get you in. Here's the deal: in order to be able to serve hard alcohol without serving food, they had to be a private club. So a member has to sponsor you. I'll probably be going again on Friday, June 2nd if you'd like to come with me. I usually run with a big pack of people/wolves, so it might be an opportunity to meet some really cool folks if you're new in town. Drop me a line at marvelgirldanielle@hotmail.com if you'd like to go.

--Danielle

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, here's the deal...

We'll be having dinner at The Bad Juju Lounge (http://www.marvelgirl7.com/reviews.htm#B) at around 9pm and going to The Mercury at around 10pm. The Mercury is a members only club, so you've absolutely got to let me know if you want to go. Brenton674, I've gotchew covered. You'll probably be getting my newsletter in a few minutes after I send this post.

--Danielle

------------------

• 7 years later...

Archived